Imusa 13.5

Imusa 13.5" Comal - Black

The imusa comal is a must-have for any aspiring cook or chef. Round design and non-stick coating create a perfect platform for a variety of creations. Riveted soft-grip handle is the ultimate in safety and comfort. If you're looking to branch out in your cooking style, try the comal for cooking tortillas or searing meat. It's also an excellent crepe pan. A perfect gift for the foodie or cooking enthusiast on your list. see more...

Imusa 13.5
Imusa 13.5" Comal - Black
Marisol R.
It's got its pros and its cons. It gets the job done, I just don't feel that this will last me a long time, I also feel that it's not as 'nonstick' as it's supposed to be .. I like it and I'll stick with it for now, but I'll probably look elsewhere when it's time ..
Tatiana T.
I have bought one recently and it is a good and it was a good buy it has last me now 3 months.
MARIAM DH I.
Decorator Expert
Hello I'm MARIAM from Morocco I have an instagram and twitter account,  i love all the products of this company, and i will be so happy if i can review this products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on instagram and twitter especially with who love Kitchen and love Cooking.I'm waiting for you.