One of the problems frequently experienced by RV, camper and mobile home owners is the presence of toxic formaldehyde odors. Formaldehyde is released from commonly used products such as carpet, particle board, insulation, plywood, laminates, adhesives, fiberboard, paints and plastic at room temperature. In addition, RV, camper and mobile homes can also experience common odor problems from volatile organic compounds (VOCs), septic tanks, bathrooms, drains, pets, food, garbage, gasoline, chemicals, smoke, spills, mold, and mildew. Smelleze RV & Camper Deodorizer eliminates dangerous formaldehyde and other common odors without masking them with fragrances. For a breath of fresh air, simply place one or more reusable Smelleze pouches near the odor or on return air ducts and smell the difference. To rejuvenate, simply heat in a microwave or place outdoors in direct sunlight and reuse. Smelleze is non-toxic, safe, reusable recyclable, natural, odorless, non-flammable and non-caustic. Smelleze.