BY IMS TRADING

Features: -Dogtreat-Available in several sizes-Treat Type: Rawhide-Number of Treats Included: 1-Life Stage: Adult-Treat Shape: Bone-Health Benefit: Active care-All Natural: Yes-Organic: No-Pesticide-Free: No-Raw: No-Vegetarian: No-Ingredien. see more...

Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
My English Bulldog loves these bones. He knows when we lay out his blanket on the floor he is getting one of these bones to chew on. They are a great treat as well as something to provide an activity for him to do.
Elizabeth S.
Milwaukie , OR
I give this as a treat not a meal, like when we go on long road trips and other stuff.. or when she is home alone for a long period of time..
Brianna B.
I have a 9 week old puppy who loves to chew on anything he's not suppose to but we give him this bone instead and it works perfectly for a chew toy. He loves it!
Heather T.
Moline, IL
Rawhide is not good to give your dog, they can't digest it right and it can cause lots of stomach issues for them.
Dahniel A.
Simpsonville, SC
Its only 18.72 at Wal-Mart! !!!!!
my dog loves this it beats having chewed up furniture and shoes lol
Nicole K.
Oak Harbor, WA
Great size for my two Labradors! They both enjoyed this treat and not too expensive!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
I used to give these to my dog till one visit to the vet and he did had got it stuck in his deep in his throat a piece I did not see him break off so no more.
Katia L.
Coral Gables, FL
This is perfect for any dog that chews on your couch or dinner table legs. It keeps them entertained for a few days and the chewing on the stuff will stop unless you forget to buy him a big bone
Andy S.
My best friend dog have this bone and shes love it shes taking everywhere in the house and shes look so funny because shes a chihuahua so shes kind a small dog and her favorite toy is a big bone but she love and she don't want to give to anyone not even my friend other dog :D