BY IMS TRADING CORPORATION

Features: -Dog treat-Always supervise your pet when giving them any treats-Treat Type: Rawhide-Number of Treats Included: 1-Treat Shape: Donut-Snap-off Treat: No-Health Benefit: Dental care-Life Stage: Adult-All Natural: Yes. Dimensions: -Overal. see more...

Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog LOVES these raw hides. They last a long time through his constant chewing, and he loves the donut shape of them! We buy tons to keep in the house for when he is bored and starts chewing. Love them!
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
My Boston terrier loves these! My dad drilled a few holes around it. I fill the holes with cheese or peanut butter or something and my dog loves laying in the living room floor licking the stuff out. I got mine cheap at Walmart. I recommend these.
Kristie W.
Pensacola, FL
I don't particularly like this product only due to hearing all the bad news about raw hide like the chemicals they use to clean them and they could get loved in the pets intestines.
Alejandra S.
Stickney, IL
Dog likes to chew on it and it keeps her well entertained for quite a while! sometimes i smere a little bit of penut butter but not too much so she doesn't get bored! really helps her keep her teeth strong
Laeysa W.
South weber , UT
These have been good for our large breed dog however I wouldn't recommend giving them to a small breed dog unless you are there to watch them chew on it in case a piece breaks off. Great for a large breed dog.
Ameriah R.
Stow, OH
My dog loves any type of rawhide, it keeps her happy and playful and entertained. It also helps her from chewing on her cloth toys which is always a plus.
Lacy N.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Such a fun treat for you loved one. My dog loves to toss it in the air and chase it and it rolls away out of control.
Shawna S.
My dog loves these! She will chew on it all day long. She can't get enough of them. Great for any dog!
Chris W.
Wigan
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dogo loves these but they are overpriced, id get them at a bargain store they are the same thing
Laura P.
Allendale, MI
Will this get stuck in the carpet when my dog chews it?