Ims Trading Corporation IMS Trading Plain Chew Strip Dog Treat

by Ims Trading Corporation

IQS1081: Features: -Dog treat-Ingredients: Chicken, sweet potato, salt, sugar, glycerin-Nutritious reward treat for dogs-Made with real chicken and sweet potato. Options: -Available in two sizes.

Does the dog not get choked on these when they eat it down to a small piece and they try to swallow it?
Start your review of Ims Trading Corporation IMS Trading Plain Chew Strip Dog Treat!
4 years ago
I can't imagine a life without these bones. Not for me, personally, because that'd be gross... but my two corgis live and breathe these things. It makes me feel less guilty when I know I'm going to be gone for a while when I can give them a rawhide or two to chew on in my absence. Whenever we run out, it breaks my heart. My older male will keep looking at the top of the fridge (where the bag of rawhides are kept) as if to say, "Can I please have another?" I've had no problems with these bones (other than the corgis fighting over them). The price is a little steep, but when you catch them on sale, it's well worth it... and you can't put a price on your dog's happiness. I would buy these again-- heck, I'll probably buy another bag before the weekend is out, they love them so much.
3 years agoPenn hills, PA
My pit loved these. She wouldn't stop chewing on them ti she could swallow it. But she would end up throwing it up later on. Or it would make it through her stomach and cause her to be constipated. Sometimes it would make her poop bloody from tearing her stomach up.
3 years ago
Having two big dogs we are always trying to find treats that will last more than a couple minutes. These lasted about 5 minutes. The dogs liked them but I prefer the sticks.
5 years agoYukon, OK
My German Shepard absolutely loves these! They last a while so they are great to give him when we are leaving the house for a few hours so he stays occupied!
4 years agoWoodside, NY
My two dogs love these, when they are all behaved i give them two and they chew it right away within seconds. I highly recommend them
4 years ago
My dog loved these when he was a puppy. Especially when he was teething. I loved that they were small and lasted a long time
4 years agoPoland, OH
Both of my dogs absolutely adore these. They are by far a crowd favorite and keep them occupied for a decent amount of time!
4 years agoWalker , LA
These are very good rawhide strips. My shih tzu and my lab love these. They last a little while so it keeps them occupied.
4 years agoMaplewood, MN
Our dog goes nuts for one of these! It lasts him 5-10 minutes, just long enough for us to greet guests or clean up a mess.
4 years agoNorth Oxford, MA
My dog enjoys raw hides and it is one of the only things we can give her that she won't tear and destroy in seconds.