Ims Trading Corporation Ims Trading Dog Treat Stuffed Bone Beef White Med

by Ims Trading Corporation

IQS1048: Features: -Dog treat-Stuffed sterilized bone with beef flavoring-Display contains 6-7" beef stuffed shin bones-Stuffed sterilized shin bone for dogs-A canine favorite, these bones are delicious and safe. Options: -Available in two sizes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ims Trading Corporation Ims Trading Dog Treat Stuffed Bone Beef White Med!
a year agoTraer, IA
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I got one of these for my dog and she normally wants to chew on any other bone but once she couldn’t get any more of the stuff in the middle of it she got sick of it really fast. Now she doesn’t chew on it very much so it was just a waste of money. It’s also very hard and I’m scared she’s going to chip her tooth.
3 years ago
My dog loved these. Only problem was it wouldn't even last a week before she finished it. Then she left the bone laying around and I would just throw it out. She loved it while it lasted though.
3 years agoLake, MI
Love this product. It keeps my dog entertained and he has to work to get all of the flavor out for months! He is an aggressive chewer so a strong bone such as this does the trick!
4 years ago
I bought one of these several years ago. My dog quickly licked out the filling, but we have had the bone for years. He chews on it now and then when he is bored.