Ims Trading Corporation Ims Trading Dog Treat Shrink Wrapped 3 4In Shin Bone

by Ims Trading Corporation

Features: -Dog treat-Treat Type: Natural bones-Number of Treats Included: 1-Flavor: Bacon-Health Benefit: Dental care-Life Stage: Adult-All Natural: Yes. Dimensions: -Overall Product Weight: 0.15.

I have a pitt bull an was just wondering if any off u have one n do they like this product?
Start your review of Ims Trading Corporation Ims Trading Dog Treat Shrink Wrapped 3 4In Shin Bone!
3 years ago
My two dogs absolutely love dog bones. Unfortunately not everyone suits them though. But Ims shin bone is a definite must for them. They go crazy when I pull this out of the bag to give to them. I recommend this to any dog owner.
3 years agoPowhatan Point, OH
My pups love to chew on bones and I don't like to give them anything other than real bones. This one is a good one to buy for a quick treat.
5 years agoRichmond, VA
Love these for my babies! They last forever. They don't crumble and make a mess all over my carpet and they last forever! My dogs love these
3 years agoLake City, SC
My dog loves this! I have a miniature weenie dog so he's pretty small .. And this treats lasts him a couple of days or so. He loved it.
3 years agoGilbert, AZ
I have a mastiff who's goes through bones like crazy. He loved this one and it lasted him a week.
3 years ago
These made my dog pretty sick, he ended up vomiting after eating one. I won't buy them again
3 years agoTerre haute, IN
My dog chews through everything and this lasted 4 days that's a record for him
My dog chews through everything and this lasted 4 days that's a record for him
3 years agoHarper woods, MI
My dog loves this trading dog treat shrink wrapped shine bone! Wont give it up!
My dog loves this trading dog treat shrink wrapped shine bone! Wont give it up!
3 years agoSaint Marys, GA
I have two lil guys, one a Chi about 6lbs and one a German pinscher about 30lbs and the absolutely love