BY IMS TRADING CORPORATION

Features: -Dog treat-Treat Type: Natural bones-Number of Treats Included: 1-Flavor: Bacon-Health Benefit: Dental care-Life Stage: Adult-All Natural: Yes. Dimensions: -Overall Product Weight: 0.15. see more...

• I have a pitt bull an was just wondering if any off u have one n ...9 Answers
Kerina H.
My two dogs absolutely love dog bones. Unfortunately not everyone suits them though. But Ims shin bone is a definite must for them. They go crazy when I pull this out of the bag to give to them. I recommend this to any dog owner.
jessica l.
Powhatan Point, OH
My pups love to chew on bones and I don't like to give them anything other than real bones. This one is a good one to buy for a quick treat.
Nikki T.
Lake City, SC
My dog loves this! I have a miniature weenie dog so he's pretty small .. And this treats lasts him a couple of days or so. He loved it.
Alexis C.
Gilbert, AZ
I have a mastiff who's goes through bones like crazy. He loved this one and it lasted him a week.
Briana J.
These made my dog pretty sick, he ended up vomiting after eating one. I won't buy them again
Ebony S.
My dog loves this trading dog treat shrink wrapped shine bone! Wont give it up!
brandy c.
Terre Haute, IN
My dog chews through everything and this lasted 4 days that's a record for him
Kelsey L.
Richmond, VA
Love these for my babies! They last forever. They don't crumble and make a mess all over my carpet and they last forever! My dogs love these
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I have two lil guys, one a Chi about 6lbs and one a German pinscher about 30lbs and the absolutely love
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Pet Lover Expert
I have a pitt bull an was just wondering if any off u have one n do they like this product?