BY IMS TRADING CORPORATION

Features: -Dog treat-Treat Type: Natural bones-Number of Treats Included: 1-Flavor: Bacon-Health Benefit: Dental care-Life Stage: Adult-All Natural: Yes. Dimensions: -Overall Product Weight: 0.15. see more...

• I have a pitt bull an was just wondering if any off u have one n ...9 Answers
Kerina H.
My two dogs absolutely love dog bones. Unfortunately not everyone suits them though. But Ims shin bone is a definite must for them. They go crazy when I pull this out of the bag to give to them. I recommend this to any dog owner.
jessica l.
Powhatan Point, OH
My pups love to chew on bones and I don't like to give them anything other than real bones. This one is a good one to buy for a quick treat.
Kelsey L.
Richmond, VA
Love these for my babies! They last forever. They don't crumble and make a mess all over my carpet and they last forever! My dogs love these
Nikki T.
Lake City, SC
My dog loves this! I have a miniature weenie dog so he's pretty small .. And this treats lasts him a couple of days or so. He loved it.
Alexis C.
Gilbert, AZ
I have a mastiff who's goes through bones like crazy. He loved this one and it lasted him a week.
Briana J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These made my dog pretty sick, he ended up vomiting after eating one. I won't buy them again
brandy c.
Terre Haute, IN
My dog chews through everything and this lasted 4 days that's a record for him
Ebony S.
My dog loves this trading dog treat shrink wrapped shine bone! Wont give it up!
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I have two lil guys, one a Chi about 6lbs and one a German pinscher about 30lbs and the absolutely love
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have a pitt bull an was just wondering if any off u have one n do they like this product?