Ims Trading Corporation Ims Trading Dog Treat Large Natural Pressed Bone

by Ims Trading Corporation

Large pressed rawhide bone for Medium to Large breed dogs. 100% rawhide. Delicious and long lasting. Treats for dogs. Dog chew treat. 4-8 pressed bone. Provides hours of beneficial chewing exercise. Clean teeth while massaging gums. Available in several sizes. Ingredients: 100% Rawhide. Size: Large. Dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 1.5 x 1.25.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ims Trading Corporation Ims Trading Dog Treat Large Natural Pressed Bone!
5 years agoCape Coral, Fl
The dog loves these and they come apart easy, in layeers. I don't have to worry about them choking. They don't seem to last as long as a normal raw hide tho. Not sure if the dog eats it faster or if its not as tough for the dogs to chew on.
5 years ago
I really like giving these to my big dog. Regular rawhide bones peel apart but these are like pressed and they don't fall apart in big chunks. My dog loves chewing on these.