BY IMS TRADING CORPORATION

Features: -Dog treat-Natural rawhide-Beef rawhide-Give to dog for chewing enjoyment-Available in two sizes-Health Benefit: Dental care-Life Stage: Adult-All Natural: Yes-Treat Type: Rawhide. Dimensions: -Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 8-Overal. see more...

Stephanie D.
Cincinnati, OH
My dog loved this bone he didn't finish it for a couple days but he wore it around his neck.
Patricia K.
Mobile, AL
My dog loves these treats! They are great to give as a reward. They also work as a training tool for when you are trying to break your dog from chewing on things.
Lauren D.
Mc Cool, MS
Lasts forever! Well worth the price! If my dog could talk she would ask for This!!
Caitlyn M.
Willow Wood, OH
My youngedt german shepard loves these and any other rawhides. Wish they would last forever.
Kristin G.
Pet Lover Expert
As long as it's made in the USA I am all for it... My dog loves rawhide but it's hard to find the right kind
DONNA v.
My dog loves this.i gotta say this thing keeps him busy lol he loves it.id buy again for sure.
its a good treat for him too.

Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
My english bulldog loves these. They keep him occupied as well as offer him a nice treat that he can take is time on.
Haley H.
Although my dogs will eat just about anything I'm not a fan of giving them these. I've heard and read about them actually being harmful to your animals because the dye and chemicals they use to make them.
Gessica L.
Pet Lover Expert
Juguete perfecto para perros de cualquier tamaño, pueden pasar horas mordiendolo y no se va a  deshacer,
Lindsay K.