BY IMS TRADING CORPORATION

Features: -Dog treat-100% beef rawhide-Great for chewing-Treat Type: Rawhide-Number of Treats Included: 1-Treat Shape: Donut-Flavor: Beef-Health Benefit: Dental care-Life Stage: Adult. Dimensions: -Individual Treat Height: 8-Overall Product Wei. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jenna C.
Louisville, KY
My dog loves any type of raw hide but I swear I think she prefers this one over all of her other raw hide bones she has. Keeps her preoccupied for hours upon hours. We always have backups in case we run out
Lisa g.
philadelphia, pa
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
This product is great for your pets teeth. my dog loves to chew on these and it definitely keeps him occupied for hours. I pick him up a bone every time I go the store. I would highly recommend this product for anyone who owns a pet. you will not be disappointed.
Amber B.
West blocton, AL
It's so hard for me to find a toys and bones for my dog that last but finally I found one that last , he loved this one he won't take a break from chewing on it. I highly recommend this to people who have dogs :)
Jesse C.
Little Rock, AR
Dogs can get this stuck in their mouths or around their muzzle. It happened to my beagle mix, never again. Bought at Petsmart, not a bad price just not a well thought out product.
Karla H.
ONTARIO , CA
My dog loves em
i have had a bigg problem of my pup biting the couches so with this it stops him he also loves throwing it in the air and catching them!
Jerie Ann P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love these and they last a while. My dog normally doesn't get toys because she's savage so I usually get her rawhide and this is one of her faves
Genny G.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is really awesome. My dog loves it. She chews it, hide it and she plays around all the house with it mostly she enjoys it under the bed
Kayla R.
I love giving these to my dog! Its keeps him busy and from chewing stuff he isn't supposed to! They are just the right size for him!
Vanessa D.
Melrose Park, IL
Awe man I remember having these for my dogs and they would go nuts ! They would bite them and hide them in there hiding spot
Marie K.
This is a great product if you need to get your pet busy. My dog can chew on it for hours. Plus it's great for their teeth!!!