Add a Photo

By IMS TRADING CORPORATION
Features: -Dog treat-100% beef rawhide-Great for chewing-Treat Type: Rawhide-Number of Treats Included: 1-Treat Shape: Donut-Flavor: Beef-Health Benefit: Dental care-Life Stage: Adult. Dimensions: -Individual Treat Height: 8-Overall Product Wei.
Karla H.
Karla H.
Ontario, CA

My dog loves em
i have had a bigg problem of my pup biting the couches so with this it stops him he also loves throwing it in the air and catching them!
Jerie Ann P.
Jerie Ann P.

I love these and they last a while. My dog normally doesn't get toys because she's savage so I usually get her rawhide and this is one of her faves
Genny G.
Genny G.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA

This is really awesome. My dog loves it. She chews it, hide it and she plays around all the house with it mostly she enjoys it under the bed
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

I love giving these to my dog! Its keeps him busy and from chewing stuff he isn't supposed to! They are just the right size for him!
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Melrose Park, IL

Awe man I remember having these for my dogs and they would go nuts ! They would bite them and hide them in there hiding spot
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN

My puppy loves to chew on these. They are not too expensive and they keep her out of my shoes.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Waverly, WV

Chopper loves these and it's pretty much gone in a day. It keeps him occupied for a while.
Laurene S.
Laurene S.

My Bella loves theses. She is a tiny dog so these last her a long time. Love the shape.
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
Scottsdale, AZ

My dog Zeus absolutely loves rawhide and this fun shape would be great for him!
Lisa g.
Lisa g.
philadelphia, pa

This product is great for your pets teeth. my dog loves to chew on these and it definitely keeps him occupied for hours. I pick him up a bone every time I go the store. I would highly recommend this product for anyone who owns a pet. you will not be disappointed.

Join Now