BY IMS TRADING CORPORATION

Features: -Dog treat-100% beef rawhide-Great for chewing-Treat Type: Rawhide-Number of Treats Included: 1-Treat Shape: Donut-Flavor: Beef-Health Benefit: Dental care-Life Stage: Adult. Dimensions: -Individual Treat Height: 8-Overall Product Wei. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jerie Ann P.
Jerie Ann P.
I love these and they last a while. My dog normally doesn't get toys because she's savage so I usually get her rawhide and this is one of her faves
Genny G.
Genny G.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA
Pet Lover Expert
This is really awesome. My dog loves it. She chews it, hide it and she plays around all the house with it mostly she enjoys it under the bed
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
I love giving these to my dog! Its keeps him busy and from chewing stuff he isn't supposed to! They are just the right size for him!
Lisa g.
Lisa g.
philadelphia, pa
Pet Lover Expert
This product is great for your pets teeth. my dog loves to chew on these and it definitely keeps him occupied for hours. I pick him up a bone every time I go the store. I would highly recommend this product for anyone who owns a pet. you will not be disappointed.
Amber B.
Amber B.
West blocton , AL
It's so hard for me to find a toys and bones for my dog that last but finally I found one that last , he loved this one he won't take a break from chewing on it. I highly recommend this to people who have dogs :)
Karla H.
Karla H.
Ontario, CA
My dog loves em
i have had a bigg problem of my pup biting the couches so with this it stops him he also loves throwing it in the air and catching them!
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Melrose Park, IL
Awe man I remember having these for my dogs and they would go nuts ! They would bite them and hide them in there hiding spot
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Coal township, Pa
I love these! My dog will spend hours trying to get the braid apart! It keeps her busy and keeps me happy!
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
My puppy loves to chew on these. They are not too expensive and they keep her out of my shoes.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Waverly, WV
Chopper loves these and it's pretty much gone in a day. It keeps him occupied for a while.