BY IMS TRADING

courtney s.
Philadelphia, PA
My dog gets a treat every time i come home from work, these are perfect! just the right size treat. she loves the flavor and keeps her busy for a little bit.
step c.
South Gate, CA
First time getting this my sister told me not to get rawhide stuff for dogs but i ended up getting it for harley and she chewed it up in minutes not surebif thats good for her but she did like it kept her busy
Robyn D.
Exeter, RI
My aunt has these for her dogs and they go crazy for them and chew them down to nothing. They will even try to steal each others because theirs is almost done.
Andrea R.
Watsonville, CA
My dog is an Australian Shepard and he loves these! He will just chew on everything but these are one of this favorites to chew on!
Yessica L.
Colton, CA
My puppy loved it when he was small but it was too hard for his teeth , so i change the product , for something smoothr for his teeth
Summer K.
Albemarle, NC
My dogs love treats like these! They'll be chewing on them all day. I totally recommend these
Jennifer M.
Lancaster, Ohio
My dog loves these ones his favorite treats the only one he will beg for we get them for him all the time