Ims Pet Industries DIM00600 Natural Pig Ears uploaded by Angelica M.Ims Pet Industries DIM00600 Natural Pig Ears uploaded by Bailey F.

BY IMS PET INDUSTRIES

Features: -Dog treat-Natural pig ear dog treat-100 Pig ears per box-Number of Treats Included: 100-Flavor: Bacon-Health Benefit: Dental care-Life Stage: Adult-All Natural: Yes-Treat Type: Rawhide. Dimensions: -Overall Product Weight: 8.5. see more...

• "I think they are a great treat that last them awhile!" in 1 review
  • "My dog loves these!" in 1 review
  • "My dog absolutely loves pig ears." in 1 review
Linsey A.
Helena, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these. It makes them immediately calm because they know they are about to get something tasty. They always eat them right up. I always buy them for any and all sized dogs we will be having at our house. For some reason when we have parties at our house it ends up being more dogs than humans. haha. What a life am I right? Let's get mild.
Elizabeth M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My blue heeler loves pig ears!  My parents grey hound does, too!  I think it's just a dog favorite!   The only con is that they will get little pig ear bits on the floor, but my dog eats them up as an after treat!
Kendall F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love these, and my parents buy these for them often. However, we're not huge fans of some of the added ingredients in this product and would love to find a more natural alternative. For example, I'm pretty sure these have artificial dyes in them.
Christine J.
Cambridge, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Most dogs LOVE pig ears.  I've heard pug snouts are yummy too. but have never tried.  They will munch on this for a long time! It's almost as good as chicken for them.  Esp if you have a young dog that's always energetic and roams around waiting to destruction, this is a great way to keep them busy and good!
Kallista M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs love these treats! They eat these treats like nothing, very fast. When I show them the treats they immediately sit, I don't even get the chance to say it.
Madison M.
San Antonio, TX
Dogs go berserk when I bring these out. They keep the dogs busy but also enjoy tearing pieces away from the treat. For smaller dogs, we usually cut the ear in smaller parts for them to also enjoy.
Faith c.
My dog loves these. it's hard not to hand these out to him like those little soft chews. it's just... the look on his face... his ears perk up and he just loves these so much
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves pig ears! Every time we go to rural king he gets one. They're a natural snack that keeps my dog busy for about 30 minutes before he devours them.
Tiffany E.
Manhattan, KS
My dogs really loves pig ears it keeps them busy for along time! I buy a big bag every two weeks. The are one of the best treats out their!!!
Brittony C.
My dog absolutely loves pig ears. They're inexpensive, a real treat for her, and they keep her attention off of other items in the house.