BY IMS PET INDUSTRIES

Features: -Dog treat-Natural pig ear dog treat-100 Pig ears per box-Number of Treats Included: 100-Flavor: Bacon-Health Benefit: Dental care-Life Stage: Adult-All Natural: Yes-Treat Type: Rawhide. Dimensions: -Overall Product Weight: 8.5. see more...

• "My dog loves these!" in 1 review
  • "My dog absolutely loves pig ears." in 1 review
  • "I think they are a great treat that last them awhile!" in 1 review
Kallista M.
Kallista M.
My dogs love these treats! They eat these treats like nothing, very fast. When I show them the treats they immediately sit, I don't even get the chance to say it.
Rosmary M.
Rosmary M.
Esto trae tan poco y tanto que le gusta a mi perro.. se lo comen rápido y ya luego debo ir por más
lena O.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
My dog loves these there his favorite I go to the farmers feed store and they have them 4 for 1$
Lyndsey R.
Lyndsey R.
Dogs love these. Our toy poodle even loves them and will fight the other dogs. Smells a bit
Angela M.
Angela M.
My dogs love the pig ears as treats and are Always beggingg for another. Would recommend
Linsey A.
Linsey A.
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love these. It makes them immediately calm because they know they are about to get something tasty. They always eat them right up. I always buy them for any and all sized dogs we will be having at our house. For some reason when we have parties at our house it ends up being more dogs than humans. haha. What a life am I right? Let's get mild.
Christine J.
Christine J.
Cambridge, MA
Pet Lover Expert
Most dogs LOVE pig ears.  I've heard pug snouts are yummy too. but have never tried.  They will munch on this for a long time! It's almost as good as chicken for them.  Esp if you have a young dog that's always energetic and roams around waiting to destruction, this is a great way to keep them busy and good!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
My blue heeler loves pig ears!  My parents grey hound does, too!  I think it's just a dog favorite!   The only con is that they will get little pig ear bits on the floor, but my dog eats them up as an after treat!
Brittany s.
Brittany s.
Columbia , TN
This is the only thing my puppy likes to chew on,Ive bought him so many different bones but he only will chew these.An their only a $1
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
My Australian Shepard absolutely loves these! Keeps him busy for a while but he does rip through it pretty quickly.