Impulse Temptation Vanilla & Peach Body Fragrance 75ml uploaded by Jenstar S.Impulse Temptation Vanilla & Peach Body Fragrance 75ml uploaded by mero B.Impulse Temptation Vanilla & Peach Body Fragrance 75ml uploaded by mero B.

BY IMPULSE

Gentle on your skin. Dermatologically tested Temptation vanilla & peach body fragrance. It captivates, thrills and invites. An earthy, sensual scent that promises pleasure and inspires such flirtatious gestures, it should probably be forbidden. WARNING Extremely flammable. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions. see more...

Mia B.
I so love impulse sprays as they are amazing to take everywhere. I use these a lot! The best thing is that they smell amazing and are very strong scented and super cheap ! However they don’t last that long but I still love them !!
Jenstar S.
Rednal Birmingham
I know Impulse is a really reteo 90s esque product but i still love it for its cheap and cheerful ways! Some of the scents are lovely and its nice to just throw on for work or shopping. The bottles are small so easy to carry in your handbag too. I'll probably always have a place on my dressing table for a can of Impulse 💖
Pam M.
I love the be surprised one from impulse. It smells like a proper perfume scent. Kind of musky but fresh and floral at the same time. Everytime i wear it people ask me what perfume it is. If only there was a perfume that was the same scent. Id snap it up
✨ Sophia K.
Palmers Green, London
I love all of impulse's body sprays and perfume scents, but the problem is that the scent doesn't last too long, but i guess all body sprays are like this (and the price of these are reasonably cheap), i still enjoy using them a lot, they have that strong overpowering scent once sprayed, which lasts about 1 and half hours, then it needs to be topped up.
del b.
Overall Impulse is a very affordable brand of body spray, though it is not my preferred brand. Some scents they sell are quite plesant but when you spray them they have a strong smell of aerosol which puts me off them, This particular sent smells nice as i am a fan of vanilla but i wouldnt say that its the best one ever. When you spray it, it also doesnt last on your body for very long. Overall i wouldnt make a mad dash for impulse but i wouldnt totally avoid them.
Karli c.
Impulse Body Spray Very Pink 75Ml my daughter and I really like the smell of all the impulse products... it smells great and is great value for money.. my daughter also like to take the travel size to school👍
Norma M.
Paisley
I love all scents by impulse but this is my fav received travel size as a freebie and gave been buying it since lingers for long time smells fresh and clean
Eva M.
This doesn't stay on, and when it does, after 20min it's gone from delicate smell, to disgusting smell!! DO NOT BUY
katie n.
I think its got i good smell but once you've had it on for long then it goes and you cant smell it.
Alexander L.
I love this impulse Temptations vanilla Beachbody frequents because it’s smells amazing