Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerFamous Dave's Tanner

by Famous Dave's Tanner

New Improved Design - The best designed mitt on the market! Almost all other tanning mitts from other brands can slide off, are only one-sided, and are not stitched. We were the first to come up with a new thumb design that is double sided, stitched,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Improved Self Tanning Mitt / Sunscreen Applicator Double Sided Glove with Thumb for the Perfect self Tan - Mitts will not slip off - 100% Guaranteed By Famous Dave's!!
Lancaster, CA
Improved Self Tanning Mitt / Sunscreen Applicator Double Sided Glove with Thumb for the Perfect self Tan - Mitts will not slip off - 100% Guaranteed By Famous Dave's! uploaded by Winter C.
My first tanning mitt. So far so good. I ordered it off of amazon. It was about $6 or $7 dollars with prime. The mitt is very soft, and allows for a smooth application. I applied a tanning lotion from L’Oréal and it went on very smooth and even. My only con is that I believe the mitt does absorb a lot of the product so be mindful of that when using. Improved Self Tanning Mitt / Sunscreen Applicator Double Sided Glove with Thumb for the Perfect self Tan - Mitts will not slip off - 100% Guaranteed By Famous Dave's!
Andrew, AB
Improved Self Tanning Mitt / Sunscreen Applicator Double Sided Glove with Thumb for the Perfect self Tan - Mitts will not slip off - 100% Guaranteed By Famous Dave's! uploaded by Charmaine N.
Purchased at: Amazon
Improved Self Tanning Mitt / Sunscreen Applicator Double Sided Glove with Thumb for the Perfect self Tan - Mitts will not slip off - 100% Guaranteed By Famous Dave's! 🖤🖤 This Tanning Mitt is genius, and sooooo well made!! I’ve been known to destroy tanning mitts after less than 10 uses, but I’ve had the Mitt from Famous Dave’s for a bit less than a year and it’s still just like new! Even the waterproof lining inside the Mitt is super high quality. The mitt stays in place on your hand thanks to the handy thumb and I LOVE that it’s double-sided! I feel like that’s a flat out necessity at this point in the ‘Self- Tanning” world. So much more convenient! Very reasonably priced! You should definitely try it!!!

Looking for your answer?