BY NONE

You've probably never heard of a Boogie Board LCD Writing Tablet. That's because it's brand new - the first ever LCD writing tablet. Not only is the Boogie Board Tablet new, it's revolutionary! The Boogie Board tablet is the tree-friendly electronic alternative to paper, pencils, and pens. With it, users of all ages will truly say goodbye to paper forever - and it's just as easy to use! Simply press on the surface with the included stylus or other suitable writing instrument (even your finger) see more...

• Does anyone have one of these? I saw them at Michaels the...1 Answers
Review (1)
Joelle V.
APO, AE
My Husband purchased a Boogie Board for work and on the go. I don't really like it because there is no way to just erase what you want you to get rid of, no undo button. I don't like how thick the writing is too. But its not for me its for my Husband he seems to like it since you don't have to worry about your pen running out of ink or loosing a piece of paper. I do like the fact it doesn't need to charge. My Husband loves it though :)
Victoria V.
Littleton, CO
Does anyone have one of these? I saw them at Michaels the other day and I was curious if they work and how long they last. It said 50000 pieces of paper, but what is that equal to for them? 50000 erases?