MakeupCosmetic ToolsFace MirrorsImpressions Vanity

by Impressions Vanity

This light and portable illuminated makeup mirror has 20 energy-saving bright white daylight LEDs activated and dimmable via a touch power sensor. The base includes a storage section to store your earrings, makeup brushes, and other smaller accessories in. Powered by USB charger so you can take it anywhere with you. Just tap the touch-sensitive power switch on the mirror surface or hold down to adjust brightness.. Wireless Bluetooth Speakers. Flip power switch on the back to prevent accidentally turning lights on during travel or when in storage. Mirror tilts 360 and swivels from 180 tall to wide for better mirror viewing angle. Detachable 3.5-inch 5X magnification round mirror with suction included. Dimensions. Mirror: 7 x 9.75 in. Length: 7.5 in. Width: 4.5 in. Height: 11.75 in

MAKEUP MIRROR with BLUETOOTH CONNECTION - Enjoy listening to music while you get ready with the Bluetooth connection. Can connect to any Bluetooth device to play music and has two built-in speakers on the back of the mirror; RECTANGULAR ROTATABLE VANITY MIRROR - Personalize the mirror’s viewing with its 180-degree rotation design and adjustable 360-degree front and back design. Helps get that perfect viewing for comfort and the best viewing angles; MAKEUP MIRROR with LED LIGHTS - Features 20 LED lights with an adjustable brightness switch to give you the best lighting in any situation; TOUCHSCREEN - Touchscreen dimmer switch for easy turning on and off. Simple adjustable brightness by touching and holding the power button; PACKAGE INCLUDES - LED lighted makeup mirror, magnifying 5x mirror, USB charger wire, and user manual. Product size - 7.5"L x 4.5"W x 11.75"H

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Impressions Vanity Hollywood Makeup Vanity Mirror with Lights and Bluetooth Speakers | Rose Gold Touch XL Dimmer LED Makeup Mirror with Bluetooth!
Bobbyjo S.
Azle
Impressions Vanity Hollywood Makeup Vanity Mirror with Lights and Bluetooth Speakers | Rose Gold Touch XL Dimmer LED Makeup Mirror with Bluetooth uploaded by Bobbyjo S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This review is for the YLS Vanity. They didn't have it in the product database, so I chose the next closest thing. This is my new portable mini make up vanity from YLS. It is so awesome! I can quickly set up or breakdown in any room of the house. It runs on a dual power supply. It has a USB cord and can also run off of 4 AA batteries. The light comes on with just a touch and can be adjusted from warm to cool lighting depending on what your needs are. It also comes with a detachable 10X magnification mirror that is perfect for doing detailed eye looks, grooming eyebrows, putting on contacts, etc. This mini vanity is a real space saver! It also comes with two storage compartments on the side that are perfect for holding your brushes, lip glosses, mascara, etc, and a dip down front that can hold your eyeshadow palettes, highlighters, blushes, or your phone so that you can watch a make up tutorial. I am in love with this latest edition to my cosmetic life, and I think that you would love it too! #beauty #beautiful #love #lovely #beautifulpeople #makeup #cosmetics #vanity #light #led #usb #portable #spacesaver #compartments #organized #organizer #brushes #warmlight #coollight #adjustable #mirror #makeupmirror #magnification #magnifyingmirror #removeable #compact #anyroom Don't forget to not only follow me here on Influenster, but also follow me on IG @bobbyjosanchez for more beauty reviews and content.
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
Impressions Vanity Hollywood Makeup Vanity Mirror with Lights and Bluetooth Speakers | Rose Gold Touch XL Dimmer LED Makeup Mirror with Bluetooth uploaded by Jennifer R.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a cute mirror. The speakers are loud and decent for the price ($40 @Amazon). I comes with touch light dimmers that go from 1-3, though the bright could stand to be a tinge brighter. It has a 360° rotation which allows for different angles. With the mini magnifying (4x) is great too! I would buy this as a gift for someone but I'm not sure I would get it for myself. While it makes doing my face off my vanity convenient the light for me just isn't bright enough. (Ignore Spiderman, the kids were painting in the kitchen 😂😂) Impressions Vanity Hollywood Makeup Vanity Mirror with Lights and Bluetooth Speakers | Rose Gold Touch XL Dimmer LED Makeup Mirror with Bluetooth|Impressions Vanity Hollywood Makeup Vanity Mirror with Lights and Bluetooth Speakers | Rose Gold Touch XL Dimmer LED Makeup Mirror with Bluetooth|Impressions Vanity Hollywood Makeup Vanity Mirror with Lights and Bluetooth Speakers | Rose Gold Touch XL Dimmer LED Makeup Mirror with Bluetooth|Impressions Vanity Hollywood Makeup Vanity Mirror with Lights and Bluetooth Speakers | Rose Gold Touch XL Dimmer LED Makeup Mirror with Bluetooth
Yohali N.
Cannon Beach, OR
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this mirror it has really good lighting and it’s amazing I use it everyday.
Arleth D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this! I work at TjMaxx and we sell these there. I honestly thought I wasn’t going to like it because some people talk about how some mirrors like this don’t work that well but this works great! It’s big, the speaker works great, you can adjust the light, the LIGHT!!! The light works amazing. Definitely recommend

Looking for your answer?