Slay and wirelessly stream music with this Bluetooth-enabled vanity mirror that lets you listen to your favorite tunes while you get ready. Follow along with makeup tutorial audio so you can perfect your smoky eye, or use the front-facing mic to make hands-free calls when you need to finalize plans with friends. Ultra-bright daylight LED lights provide true color and adjust via a smart touch sensor-just tap it to turn on, and hold down to adjust brightness. For even better visibility, the distortion-free mirror swivels and tilts 360 degrees so you catch all your best angles. Color(s): rose gold bling edition. Brand: IMPRESSIONS VANITY CO. Style Name: Impressions Vanity Co. Touch Pro Led Makeup Mirror With Bluetooth Audio & Speakerphone. Style Number: 5400655 1. Available in stores.

[user:usmcblack71] I wonder if this mirror would work better than what I have. Are these lights going to be yellow or more of a white glow?
Has anyone tried the Impressions mirror? How is the battery life?
Start your review of Impressions Vanity Co. Touch Pro Led Makeup Mirror With Bluetooth Audio & Speakerphone, Size One Size - Rose Gold Bling Edition!
3 months ago12 willard st
Purchased at: Walgreens
Yeah this is so cute and pretty and affordable engraved prize I really recommend is because it's like a mirror and lights at the same time like you look at yourself and if you want more of that you don't like you can turn the light on and you can look at yourself better so I really was a Mendez you know what I'm saying it's very very very good.
a year ago
I cant say that I have this but my friend has it and when I go over to her house we do our makeup together on this pretty fabulous mirror I love the brightness of almost mimicking sunlight without being outside my makeup looks better after seeing my self in this mirror !! I admire how pretty it is and the shape and all around great mirror with lights and I want one but I have yet to buy my kids are constantly needing stuff and I dont have leftover money to get myself one but I enjoy it when I go over my friends
2 years agoHouston, TX
I’m super late to the game! But if you’re a make up enthusiast like myself you need this. This is the touch pro by @impressionsvanity , it has LED lights,Bluetooth, and a USB charger. I️’ve purchased it in the rose gold color and honestly it’s everything. The mirror itself tilts and swivels and the lights are dimmable. #impressionsvanity #lighting #mirror #makeuptalk #brittanybearmakeup #GiftCrush #contest @influenster
2 years ago
I love every single thing about this mirror. The lights are bright and dimmable, the mirror is a great size for full face application. It is pricy, but worth every penny!!
5 months agoTwentynine palms CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Greatest vanity mirror I have purchased to date! Super bright and easy to use. I love this mirror to do my make up in or even doing my hair. So lightweight and perfect size so you can use this mirror practically anywhere, I'm super satisfied with this purchase!
3 months agoBrooklyn , NY
I love my mirror! I bought it at Beautycon two years ago and it has truly served me well. I love the Bluetooth feature. I can listen to music from my phone while I do my hair and makeup. The lights aren’t the best but I don’t use them anyway.
6 months agoTroy
Purchased at: bluemercury
I loved this mirror and used it for about a year with no problems until it started to get dim after about 30 minutes after a full charge. I still use it but the lights no longer work and the bluetooth still works.
8 months agoShip Bottom, NJ
The absolutely best makeup mirror! It’s battery powered and can be plugged in. It even has speakers so you can listen to music. And you can also travel with this! You can even adjust the brightness on the mirror.
a year ago
I love my mirror! It's so pretty! The lights are nice and bright! Perfect size for my vanity table! I’m in love with my new Impressions Vanity LED Makeup mirror! It’s bigger then I thought which is awesome. The lighting is perfect and the Bluetooth is a bonus! This is the ultimate mirror and a must have for any makeup lover! Impressions always satisfies. I LOVE this product! I have had many makeup mirrors, but, this is by far the best mirror I ever owned. The lighting is amazing, I actually look good lol! With the cheap mirrors the lighting was way off so unnatural.
a year agoDublin, CA
Impressions Vanity Co. Touch Pro Led Makeup Mirror With Bluetooth Audio & Speakerphone, Size One Size - Rose Gold Bling Edition uploaded by Amber T.
I have the hello kitty edition and I love it. It has a built in speaker and Bluetooth. The mirror is of a nice size very large and can be removed from the holder. It charges via a micro usb so if your charger is lost or damaged it’s an easy replacement I did have to provide my own wall plug. And the mirror is dimmable. I love it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
Royce B. I wonder if this mirror would work better than what I have. Are these lights going to be yellow or more of a white glow?
Briana C. 7 months ago
Omg I love my mirror it’s more of a white glow and it makes doing your makeup 100% easier because you can actually see😂plus it does have Bluetooth so you can even play music