by Impressions Vanity Co.

Slay and wirelessly stream music with this Bluetooth-enabled vanity mirror that lets you listen to your favorite tunes while you get ready. Follow along with makeup tutorial audio so you can perfect your smoky eye, or use the front-facing mic to make hands-free calls when you need to finalize plans with friends. Ultra-bright daylight LED lights provide true color and adjust via a smart touch sensor-just tap it to turn on, and hold down to adjust brightness. For even better visibility, the distortion-free mirror swivels and tilts 360 degrees so you catch all your best angles. Color(s): glossy champagne, glossy white. Brand: IMPRESSIONS VANITY CO. Style Name: Impressions Vanity Co. Touch Pro Led Makeup Mirror With Bluetooth Audio & Speakerphone. Style Number: 5400655. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Impressions Vanity Co. Touch Pro Led Makeup Mirror With Bluetooth Audio & Speakerphone, Size One Size - Glossy Champagne!
a year agoAin Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.
Best Regards.