MakeupCosmetic ToolsFace MirrorsImpressions Vanity Co.
Touch 30 Led Trifold Makeup Mirror, Size One Size - Rose Gold

Take your makeup artistry to another level with this light-up vanity mirror featuring dimmable, energy-saving LEDs and a smart touch sensor-just tap it to turn on, and hold down to adjust brightness. Portable and perfect for travel, the tri-fold design can be positioned multiple ways to catch the best light or do detailed looks, then folds away when you're not glamming up. For added convenience, a compartment at the base holds jewelry, makeup or accessories, so essentials are always at your fingertips. Color(s): rose gold, white. Brand: IMPRESSIONS VANITY CO. Style Name: Impressions Vanity Co. Touch 3.0 Led Trifold Makeup Mirror. Style Number: 5389768. Available in stores.

Has anyone tried this product ? Is the light good for make up purposes? Thanks! Impressions Vanity Co. Touch 3.0 Led Trifold Makeup Mirror, Size One Size - Rose Gold
Is this a good mirror to have or should I just get a regular one and save money?
Is so good 😊
Start your review of Impressions Vanity Co. Touch 3.0 Led Trifold Makeup Mirror, Size One Size - Rose Gold!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,852 reviews
Impressions Vanity Co. Touch 3.0 Led Trifold Makeup Mirror, Size One Size - Rose Gold uploaded by Lisa F.
Unfortunately Influenster didn’t have the right tag, but this is the closest to the mirror I have which is DeWeisn LED Mirror. It also comes with a charging cord or you can use batteries. The light also dims/brightens by holding the button down. The left side of the mirror is just like a regular mirror, while the left has two different sections of mirrors. The top is 3x and the bottom is 2x. The main part of the mirror is where the lights are. I love that you get multiple options when it comes to either doing your makeup, or I like using the 2x side to tweeze my eyebrows, or look at my pores make sure I don’t have any black heads etc. All the mirrors also move and adjust even the main mirror, I could adjust it up down and the sides left to right. I got this mirror for Christmas from my brother and it’s top rated on Amazon. I would definitely recommend this mirror for makeup application, I love how the light gets brighter or dims and I’m able to control it. Love it ❤️
Tatiana M.
Impressions Vanity Co. Touch 3.0 Led Trifold Makeup Mirror, Size One Size - Rose Gold uploaded by Tatiana M.
This Glamnetic Mirror is sooo beautiful! Received it with a purchase, I love all of their products!
Lindsay B.
Getzville, NY
Impressions Vanity Co. Touch 3.0 Led Trifold Makeup Mirror, Size One Size - Rose Gold uploaded by Lindsay B.
I use this makeup mirror daily! I love that it lights up and is a good price. I like that it folds up easily so you can bring it with you on trips. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone in the market for a new makeup mirror!
Yhoselyne M.
Impressions Vanity Co. Touch 3.0 Led Trifold Makeup Mirror, Size One Size - Rose Gold uploaded by Yhoselyne M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Amo sin duda alguna este espejo para poder maquillarme contiene una luz que me ayuda a un más a poder dejar mi maquillaje súper bonito
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,178 reviews
Impressions Vanity Co. Touch 3.0 Led Trifold Makeup Mirror, Size One Size - Rose Gold uploaded by Keara J.
Impressions is definitely my favorite to shop anything beauty! Love my slaystation will be posting videos and pics on ALL my social media’s! I’m so glad I got to get the bundle because I couldn’t have my tabletop not measuring right with my drawers! Literally gives me ocd and if you dk how to measure correctly then don’t order!
Christian B.
Griffith
Impressions Vanity Co. Touch 3.0 Led Trifold Makeup Mirror, Size One Size - Rose Gold uploaded by Christian B.
I like how it's a trifold to where you can see all sides of your face. I also like how it lights up to when you're doing your makeup you don't mess up. Though the lights are sort of bright, but that's okay. Overall I am satisfied with this product.
Danielle K.
Impressions Vanity Co. Touch 3.0 Led Trifold Makeup Mirror, Size One Size - Rose Gold uploaded by Danielle K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Impressions Vanity Co. Touch 3.0 Led Trifold Makeup Mirror, Size One Size - Rose Gold is awesome!! I love my mirror, it also came with a little compact light up mirror for on the go touch ups!! It works great and is pretty affordable....you have different mirrors to help you get that perfect look!! It also comes with a USB cord for your make up tutorial videos or to watch videos while doing your makeup!! This is a must for any makeup lover!! The lights are so bright as you can see in my photos it makes doing your makeup just so much easier!! I love mine and highly recommend this mirror!!
breonna G.
Danville, AR
Impressions Vanity Co. Touch 3.0 Led Trifold Makeup Mirror, Size One Size - Rose Gold uploaded by breonna G.
I love this mirror. It is super cute and bright. Lightweight and was not to expensive. I like that I can use it with a cord or batteries. That's a plus. And the mirrors are pretty good size as well. Pretty color also
Vanessa G.
Roanoke, VA
Impressions Vanity Co. Touch 3.0 Led Trifold Makeup Mirror, Size One Size - Rose Gold uploaded by Vanessa G.
I absolutely love @ImpressionsVanityCo. I bought their 4-drawer unit for my #customizable #vanity and the #quality it amazing I #love how the glass front faces show off my makeup with a cute clear @crystal knob to make things feel @luxurious. I'm in the process of #customizing my vanity into my dream one with my #custom made mirror in the works. Impressions Vanity #itsourparty
Elena M.
Jamul, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
If you’re one of those girls that wake up before the sun comes out and you need a lighted mirror, this is the one. One of the things that I would change is adding more USB connections. It’s easy to use yet can improve.[product:beauty-innovation-absolutely-lush-makeup-mirror-tri-fold-3x/2x/1x-voltage-makeup-vanity-with-mirror-impressions-vanity-led-mirror-lights-black]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carla M.
San Marcos, TX
il y a 4 jours
Jasmine B. il y a 4 jours
I haven’t used it but I just bought a cheap ring light (maybe $70) off of Amazon and it works really well for doing makeup because [email protected] adjust the brightness.
Stace S.
il y a 6 mois
Melanie M. il y a 6 mois
Where did you buy this from? And is it worth the money, is it a good quality?