Take your makeup artistry to another level with this light-up vanity mirror featuring dimmable, energy-saving LEDs and a smart touch sensor-just tap it to turn on, and hold down to adjust brightness. Portable and perfect for travel, the tri-fold design can be positioned multiple ways to catch the best light or do detailed looks, then folds away when you're not glamming up. For added convenience, a compartment at the base holds jewelry, makeup or accessories, so essentials are always at your fingertips. Color(s): rose gold, white. Brand: IMPRESSIONS VANITY CO. Style Name: Impressions Vanity Co. Touch 3.0 Led Trifold Makeup Mirror. Style Number: 5389768. Available in stores.

Really is good this mirror?.
How do you like this mirror? Is it bright? I’m looking for something similar to the Riki mirror without that price tags!
Is this worth the price? I need a nice mirror!!
Start your review of Impressions Vanity Co. Touch 3.0 Led Trifold Makeup Mirror, Size One Size - Rose Gold!
2 months agoFlat Lick, KY
This mirror works perfect!!! The lights work great, and my only problem I have is the cord is a little short, an extension cord or longer cord would be amazing but other than that super affordable and very lightweight!
10 months agoNew York, NY
I love this mirror! It has changed my makeup application. It is so hard to find good lighting in a NY apartment which has been horrible for my makeup. This mirror hs totally changed that. I love it. It doesn't take up a lot of space, is portable, and gives off so much light with the additional angles. Bought it on amazon so it came quickly.
2 years ago
I got this off of Amazon for less than $30 and it is a steal! The LED lights are super bright, its touch screen adjustable and it fits neatly on my vanity. Now I can get a close up view to make sure there are no streaks in my foundation and obtain precise eyeshadow application.
8 months agoPeabody, MA
I love my trifold mirror! It’s the perfect size for my vanity. The lights are powerful! I love it so much. It works well in the dark too! I haven’t tried taking it with me on trips, but will do this summer when I’m away! It’s battery powered for that reason BUT also comes with a USB cable when you don’t find those batteries or run out! :)
8 months ago
Got this for christmas and was super excited about it because I absolutely NEED more lighting in my room to do my makeup at night. This definitely helps during the day but is definitely not enough to light up your face in a low light environment. Definitely a good compliment to an already well lit room.
9 months agoDalton
LOVE this impressions vanity mirror. Love how you can dim the lights and how simple it is to plug in. Absolutely love the trifold. It is also easy to travel with. Definitely worth the money. Impressions Vanity Co. Touch 3.0 Led Trifold Makeup Mirror, Size One Size - Rose Gold
a year ago
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this mirror. It would be a great gift for any one. If you can get a big mirror with light for youtube this work great and don’t take up all the room.
2 years agoDarlington, PA
I absolutely love these mirrors! I had the smaller one, but it was stolen. This company makes the best vanity mirrors around!! The lighting is fantastic and makes my make-up look flawless!!
10 months agoAntioch, TN
This has stepped up my makeup skills. Best way to create a beautiful make-up looks is a good mirror and good lighting. I really like that any USB cord works on this mirror.
a year agoPalm Beach Gardens
It is a very nice mirror in a pretty rose gold color and you can see every imperfection on your face really well with the two smaller magnified mirrors. My only complaint is that I wish the base was taller. Yes, it can be tilted to face up but then you're looking down into the mirror and let's face it, that's not always the most flattering of angles to put make up on with and I still find myself reaching for my taller mirror so I can look straight on to apply it. But to get up close and personal it is a good mirror and I do use it for eye brow grooming or something I really need a closer view of.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...