Impressions Vanity Co. Touch 3.0 Led Trifold Makeup Mirror uploaded by Rena A.

Impressions Vanity Co. Touch 3.0 Led Trifold Makeup Mirror

BY IMPRESSIONS VANITY CO.

Take your makeup artistry to another level with this light-up vanity mirror featuring dimmable, energy-saving LEDs and a smart touch sensor-just tap it to turn on, and hold down to adjust brightness. Portable and perfect for travel, the tri-fold design can be positioned multiple ways to catch the best light or do detailed looks, then folds away when you're not glamming up. For added convenience, a compartment at the base holds jewelry, makeup or accessories, so essentials are always at your fingertips. Color(s): black, rose gold, white. Brand: IMPRESSIONS VANITY CO. Style Name: Impressions Vanity Co. Touch 3.0 Led Trifold Makeup Mirror. Style Number: 5389768. Available in stores.

Victoria M.
I love this. I got it for Christmas and have loved using it. The lights are super bright and they’re prefect for makeup. I love the fact that it folds and helps not taking up space. Highly recommend
Nicole B.
Keeseville, NY
Bought this from Tjmaxx. Doesn’t look anything like the picture. Impressions Vanity Company Revealight Tri-fold LED compact mirror. Paid 9.99. Super cute. Must have for any makeup lover. Affordable. Would definitely recommend.
idania e.
Fresno
I been dying to try these mini vanity mirrors!! Unfortunately I don't own any type of vanity mirror, but they look gorgeous! I would totally love to try this one out!
Indy B.
Beautiful beautiful beautiful this is AMAZING i love makeup mirrors and this is the best of all the lights so bright so I could see how my makeup was going 😍❤️🤩
Cherish T.
I love that the mirror it touch screen. The fact that it is trifold makes its different from the other models but it is of equal quality
Brina B.
Ottawa, ON
looking to decorate my beauty room can you guys maybe post some inspirational pictures so I can get an idea on which direction to go on ! Or recommend storage options for makeup! Do y’all think I should order this mirror? Impressions Vanity Co. Touch 3.0 Led Trifold Makeup Mirror
Emily M.
Harahan, LA
Does anyone know how long Impressions Vanity usually takes to ship? I ordered December 31, 2018 and haven't heard anything from them. I'm just wondering if anyone has experience ordering from them. Thanks!

Amazon