Impressions Vanity Co. Touch 2.0 Dimmable Led Vanity Mirror, Size One Size - Matte Champagne Gold uploaded by Hanna D.

BY IMPRESSIONS VANITY CO. #26 in Mirrors

Primp in style with this light-up vanity mirror featuring dimmable, energy-saving LEDs and a smart touch sensor-just tap it to turn on, and hold down to adjust brightness. Portable and perfect for travel, the compact, battery-operated design allows you to get glam or do touch-ups anywhere. For added convenience, a compartment at the base holds jewelry, makeup or accessories, keeping get-ready essentials at your fingertips. Style Name: Impressions Vanity Co. Touch 2.0 Dimmable Led Vanity Mirror. Style Number: 5524804. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Callie G.
This mirror is perfect! I had been eyeing this mirror for a long time and finally got it last year for Christmas, and I don't know how I did my makeup without it before. I used to sit in front of a full length mirror to do my makeup for years, and then we moved to a new place where our big mirror isn't in a convenient place anymore. Plus I now have a nice vanity in the bathroom I can sit at and have all of my makeup organized in drawers instead of all over the floor. But sitting at a bathroom vanity I was too far from the mirror to be able to tell what I was doing most of the time, so I knew I needed something closer up. That's where this comes in perfect! It's the perfect size to be able to see your whole face and know what you are doing, plus it lights up really bright which is great when you are in an area with poor lighting. I have even packed this on trips because I don't trust that places will always have space in good lighting to apply my makeup. It traveled so well and saved me when I needed to get ready for a wedding in dim lighting! I got it on sale but I would definitely pay full price for this item. I hope to get one of their bigger nicer mirrors one day as well because I know this is a great brand! And I love the gold color that matches the accents in our bathroom.
Ali F.
Saunderstown, RI
I have been needing a new mirror for a while now and I have really been wanting to order an impressions vanity mirror for months but of course the ones I want are 500-600 dollars.  I was just at my local Marshalls the other day and came across this mirror for $15.  My day was made.  Although its not the big desk mirror that I am going to be getting soon.  This has really been perfect! It is a great close up mirror and the mirror part actually adjusts to whatever height or angle you want! It also has a dimming feature which is so perfect because you what different lighting depending on what time of day it is.  I highly recommend this mirror I absolutely love it.
Hanna D.
Camarillo , CA
Got this mirror as a birthday gift and I love it! It’s battery operated, has a power switch, and a touch button that turns the light on or off. The mirror is so clear and the lights really do help and give the perfect type of lighting for realistic color in makeup application. The mirror can be flipped 180 degrees. It’s light weight and great for travel. I leave it in my office for a quick stash away.
Chelsea F.
I bought this mirror a few weeks ago when I stumbled upon it at TJMaxx. I am so happy with my purchase. It is great for seeing tiny hairs around your eyebrows that need plucking. I use this when I do my makeup and the lights really help to see how it really looks. I love the size! It is perfect and easily moved from space to space.
Naya A.
Thought this would be the perfect mirror for me since ive seen so many positive reviews about it. Today i purchased it and idk if it was damaged or not or if everyone of them is like that but i put the batteries in and turned the switch on and pressed the button, THERE WASNT A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIGHTING. The light was hardly noticeable. I even tried it on the highest setting but still no difference. So far i dont have a good impression of impressions vanity. Very disappointed. Oh! And its also very cheap, The stand,the mirror,everything about it.
Juvirn A.
A cute mirror, a little small but perfect to put on a vanity or travel with. The lights are surprisingly brighter than I expected. The only downside is there is no magnifying side. I also love that I can put my earrings in the little tray at the bottom
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I had super high hopes for this mirror considering I spent $75 on it. The LED lights are meh... I don’t live for them, and I don’t see that they make that much of a difference. They are not blinding as I imagine a vanity mirror should be. The plastic material is very cheap looking. It’s a very simple concept. I can’t really say that this mirror gives anything more than a cheap lighted mirror.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I own this mirror in black. It works great and I love using it to apply makeup and pluck my eyebrows! A little pricey but worth every penny.
Maddison A.
Ahwatukee
Amazing mirror love how big it is and the idea of the lights all around it are genius. Pretty pricey but I do enjoy it ❤
kendra s.
Edmonton Alberta
Can you help a girl out and giver her a mirror