MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup Bags & OrganizersImpressions Vanity Co.
Slaycase(TM) Vanity Travel Case, Size One Size - Mermaid

Impressions Vanity Co. Slaycase(TM) Vanity Travel Case, Size One Size - Mermaid

by Impressions Vanity Co.

Go anywhere with this travel makeup case-a portable vanity that allows you to take glam essentials on getaways near and far. Durable construction keeps your beauty investments protected, and the main compartment features adjustable dividers that configure to meet your organizational needs. Style Name: Impressions Vanity Co. Slaycase Vanity Travel Case. Style Number: 5591762. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Impressions Vanity Co. Slaycase(TM) Vanity Travel Case, Size One Size - Mermaid!
How would you rate this product?
I’m a traveling makeup artist and bought this case thinking it would be an easy way to store my necessities in a more compact manner. Although it is certainly beautiful, the trays and compartments just aren’t as big as I’d hoped. It’s fine for smaller items but it’s awkward to get to the items once it’s opened up. The lid opens up and then blocks the interior essentially forcing you to work from the side of the case. It’s also quite heavy even when it’s empty. It currently sits somewhere in my closet.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I LOVEEEE this case. I have the rose gold one and it’s such the perfect one to have around, not only is it spacious and holds all of my makeup and brushes, but it looks cute just sitting on my desk and isn’t an eyesore
Roy, UT
Impressions Vanity Co. Slaycase(TM) Vanity Travel Case, Size One Size - Mermaid uploaded by Amber H.
 I purchased the larger Slay case in Rose Gold Bling for my travel set. ( I also purchased the Rose Gold Studded version of the mini Slay Cube and the XL Pro Vanity Case in White and Rose Gold ) This case is twice the size of the mini slay cube and can hold quite a bit more and comes with a mirror and three small storage shelves. It also has a space of to the side for larger items that perhaps you don't want laying on their sides like foundation or makeup remover. It also comes with a small cup to hold brushes for example. I feel like the construction of the shelves could be better they don't glide easily or stay balanced. If you grab one edge to pull it back and out the other side drags lower as if it doesn't want to. ( I hope that makes sense.) I like the finish of the Rose Gold Bling case I wanted a Rose Gold theme for my travel set. It is very shimmery in the light and eye catching. A bit on the pricey side by worth the aesthetically pleasing look for the set to travel with so I am happy!
Goshen , NY
Love this travel case. It’s super sturdy and just the perfect case to keep your makeup organized! Worth every penny.

Looking for your answer?