Impressions Vanity Co. Hollywood Iconic(TM) Vanity Mirror, Size One Size - White uploaded by Giselle G.Impressions Vanity Co. Hollywood Iconic(TM) Vanity Mirror, Size One Size - White uploaded by Amanda M.Impressions Vanity Co. Hollywood Iconic(TM) Vanity Mirror, Size One Size - White uploaded by S B.

BY IMPRESSIONS VANITY CO.

Whether you're touching up your red-carpet makeup or just primping for the perfect Instagram selfie, this Hollywood-style vanity mirror provides even, adjustable lighting and superior clarity-ensuring you'll be ready for your close-up. Two side-mounted power outlets are ideal for chargers and beauty accessories. Color(s): white. Brand: IMPRESSIONS VANITY CO. Style Name: Impressions Vanity Co. Hollywood Iconic Vanity Mirror. Style Number: 5408170. Available in stores. see more...

Giselle G.
I can’t be without this! I love how it can be dimmed (I sleep with it on sometimes lol) it’s been almost two years and not replacement needed although I want a newer version as I have the old chunky one haha
Lauren Z.
I recently got one this past Christmas and I absolutely love it! The only thing is two lightbulbs that it came with broke within the first few weeks but the other bulbs have lasted ever since then. I love that you can plug your hair devices or a charger into the side of it.
Maura D.
This mirror is the perfect accessory to my dream vanity. It’s everything I wanted. I was afraid it would arrive broken, damaged or be difficult to put together. It was a breeze. It has outlets on the side and a dimmer for the lights. It’s stunning.
Amber S.
I’m not sure this is the exact one I have, but the one I have I absolutely love. Mine has 12 light bulbs and on one side of the mirror there is an outlet and on the other side is where the light switch is and a dimmer to dim the lights. I love love love this mirror! Been wanting one for YEARS. They are on the pricey side but I actually found mine at a home goods that had it on sale because during shipping the light bulbs broke. Over 75% off the original price!
Samantha R.
Chicago
This has always been my dream to own one but I have a friend that everytime I go over it just works miracles you can apply any type of makeup with great lighting. People second guess it about the price but it is totally worth it! Ever since I first did my makeup on it I have been asking for it ever since .
Carmen C.
I absolutely love impressions vanity they’re quality is made to perfection it makes your skin look flawless at the end. I purchased it online and the value for this product was amazing it definitely is worth it I recommend it if you’re looking for a great mirror with great lighting. Does not disappoint.
Shameiza F.
Brooklyn, NY
Omg I finally got this mirror after years of debating, I freaking love it. I got mines on sales for $229 plus 10% off. I got some help from some influenster's who help me with making up my mind to buy this beautiful mirror. Prefect at it best 🎈
S B.
Turlock , CA
I got the black and I absolutely love it. The lights are so bright and it makes applying your make up so nice. Also looks beautiful in your room.
Roxanne R.
Houston , TX
These look supper nice and the lighting is great. It’s good to pair with any vanity desk
AlishaTurvey T.
beautiful led vanity hollywood mirror. i have the medium diamond.x mirror, from hollywood diamon.x. its so beautiful LED bulbs for that extra lighting!! makes makeup so much easier to apply and help you make your makeup more even due to the lighting being so bright and able to see much better! highly recommend. i will post a pick on my profile where everyone can see soon :)
💜Temic💙 C.