Impressions Vanity Co. Hollywood Glow(TM) Vanity Mirror, Size One Size - Glossy White

BY IMPRESSIONS VANITY CO.

Whether you're touching up your red-carpet makeup or just primping for the perfect Instagram selfie, this Hollywood-style vanity mirror provides even, adjustable lighting and superior clarity-ensuring you'll be ready for your close-up. A side-mounted power outlet is ideal for chargers or beauty accessories. Color(s): glossy white. Brand: IMPRESSIONS VANITY CO. Style Name: Impressions Vanity Co. Hollywood Glow Vanity Mirror. Style Number: 5400653. Available in stores. see more...

Amina B.
Utica, NY
I am not only raving about my mirror but about the company itself. I rarely am sure about spending a few bucks on a pack of gum let alone hundreds on a mirror but this was worth the buy!! I recommend the frosted LED bulbs to provide an even amount of light distribution and so the bulbs don’t get hot. Set up was so easy and the quality is great. I’ve had it for at least a year and yet to encounter any problems. I use it daily. If you’re into makeup it’s definitely something that is a nice treat for yourself. However, if you’re not gonna use it there’s no point. I figure it’s something I’m buying once and will last me hopefully several years as other buyers claim it has lasted them. I mean just look at that selfie lighting!!
Brenda G.
I'm reviewing the impressions vanity chic xl. This mirror was a gift from my boyfriend. He took me to the Impressions store in Orange & had me pick out the mirror I wanted. I went with this one because I like the length and width of it. I love the look of the frosted bulbs on it- and they are dimmable & don't heat up because they're LED. I am so happy with my vanity mirror. It is the centerpiece of my vanity room! Not only is it beautiful but it comes with conveniently placed outlets on the side where you can plug in your hair straightener or charge your phone while you get ready. It is a little on the pricey side. Mine was around 300 but Impressions is really good about discounts and promotions. Every girl needs her own vanity mirror! I recommend it!💕
Fay A.
Detroit, MI
This mirror is every makeup lovers dream but I personally think it's not that worth of the money, when u can make your own & it looks just the same but instead of it being $300-$400 only $100
Sandy V.
My boyfriend purchase this for me as a birthday gift and I absolutely adore it. The lights have a switch on the side so I can adjust how bright I want the lights. The only down side is that the light bulbs warm up super quick. I'll have the lights on for a minute and the bulbs will be hot to the touch. Other than that, it's a beautiful mirror that does exactly what I need it to do.
L S.
windsor
Omg I’m obsessed with mine! I do have the glow XL one. It’s just beautiful, it is pricey with shipping and custom fee. Cost me almost and arm and a leg lol. But so worth it. I just wish a bought a few backup lightbulbs! Light is nice and bright with a light adjustment and switch on the side! I did post this picture somewhere else. But here’s the look 😍