BeautyNailNail CareimPRESS
Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels

imPRESS Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels

by imPRESS

Je plakt de kunstnagels gemakkelijk op je eigen nagels, zonder te knoeien met lijm. Het is zelfs makkelijker om deze kunstnagels aan te brengen, dan je nagels te lakken. imPRESS Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels hebben een mooie hoogglans. In de verpakking vind je ook een prepdoekje en gebruiksaanwijzing.

Cuanto tiempo suele durar ?
I would love to try these nails they look just perfect for what I need
Did you use glue along with the sticky stuff on the back?
Start your review of imPRESS Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels!
Product Highlights
It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails.in reviews
I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on.in reviews
These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)in reviews
Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy.in reviews
Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me).in reviews
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
imPRESS Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Walmart
This imPress gel fake nails are my salvation for when time is super short and you do want presentable and nice manicure. What I usually do is to take the cuticles off before applying to have that great finishing look. One down side is that if you wear them for too long or too often, your nails get super weak, so use them consciously.
Saima  P.
Bellerose, NY
1,135 reviews
imPRESS Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels uploaded by Saima  P.
imPRESS Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels uploaded by Saima  P.
Purchased at: Duane Reade
I just got this omg these are so cute and so cheap using first time I love the color it’s really looks good and easy to apply Highly recommend.
Cydaisha D.
Brick, NJ
imPRESS Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels uploaded by Cydaisha D.
Purchased at: CVS
Purchased from CVS. I took off my manicure set and my nail tech is on vacation so these are a perfect quick filler. It’s been 3 days and I wish they had a stronger hold but for the price and to be press ons I can’t complain. I work in an office so the length and small design is perfect.
Ishmeet L.
imPRESS Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels uploaded by Ishmeet L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Pretty impressed with the quality. Designs are awesome. I went classy with French tips & glitter. I
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
So I just saw this at Walmart and decided to give it a try. Never used press on nails before and these are beautiful. I will update with how long these last.
Lynne A.
Barnegat, NJ
imPRESS Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels uploaded by Lynne A.
I love Impress nails in all different styles and colors. They are easy to use and apply. When you follow the directions and use the wipe it comes with I find they last me 7 days and sometimes even 10 days. I highly recommend them.
Lidiany M.
Austin, TX
imPRESS Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels uploaded by Lidiany M.
I received this product for free from the influenster, look what I think about kiss impress, the nails are easy to put on and the colors are beautiful... come in a lot of sizes so you can find the one that fits your nail best. A great nail for you who didn't have time to get a nail done and need to go to an event would be a good choice. The only cons is that it holds a lot in the hair. Yes I recommend it.
Tina Y.
Dothan, AL
imPRESS Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels uploaded by Tina Y.
imPRESS Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels uploaded by Tina Y.
Purchased at: Amazon
Happy New Year's Eve Everyone! I had to do my nails for the occasion! The ones I used are not listed so I chose one similar, that came in the cute "nail polish bottle". The ones I used are called "Wink Wink", I'm pretty sure they don't make them anymore, but I found them on Amazon. I can tell their stickiness isn't as sticky as ones I've ordered directly from the Kiss website... but they still work so I'm happy. I absolutely LOVE Kiss Impress nails. They are super easy to apply and usually last about a week before I take them off. I love that I don't have to use glue, which usually makes a mess and leaves my skin hard and gross around my nails.. They are perfect for a quick inexpensive mani! With soo many styles and designs for every occasion! I highly recommend! Especially for those who don't like going to salons or painting their nails due to excessive chipping! These press on nails are a game changer!
Hudaa M.
62 Vancott ave Hempstead, NY
imPRESS Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels uploaded by Hudaa M.
These nails were perfect for me but the thing is that they don’t stay on for a longer time. But still it was perfect for but still looking forward to trying out nails that stay for a longer period of time. The color was perfect so I loved it and will use them again.KISS imPRESS "ROCK IT" Short French Press-On Manicure Nails by Broadway
Whittney S.
Louisville, MS
imPRESS Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels uploaded by Whittney S.
imPRESS Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels uploaded by Whittney S.
Unfortunately this product was a flop for me from beginning to end. First of all, I knew immediately, without ever even opening the package that I hated the shape of them. I looked over that and filed them down to a more square shape than the egg shape that they were. They were extremely thin and flexible, but I was like maybe that's to help with breakage. Well, they bend back and it hurts. Then, I wore them for 1 full day, day 2, they were already peeling up. I don't recommend these at all.

501 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yunary T.
Calle 25 de septiembre, and 5, Lt 51, col leyes de reforma 3 sección, delegación y
Lakisa D.
Washington, DC
il y a 2 ans
Jessie H. il y a 2 ans
I’ve actually become an addict.. I cheated at first and applied some nail glue on the adhesive and the nails lasted a good week or so. I really like their designs. They make a removal acetone.. a few drops and about a minute later the nail slides right off. It’s definitely a cute cheap manicure. Definitely worth a try. Did these yesterday. Hope this long response works. 😊