MakeupNail CareFalse NailsimPRESS
Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels

imPRESS Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels

by imPRESS

#21 in False Nails

Je plakt de kunstnagels gemakkelijk op je eigen nagels, zonder te knoeien met lijm. Het is zelfs makkelijker om deze kunstnagels aan te brengen, dan je nagels te lakken. imPRESS Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels hebben een mooie hoogglans. In de verpakking vind je ook een prepdoekje en gebruiksaanwijzing.

I would love to try these nails they look just perfect for what I need
Did you use glue along with the sticky stuff on the back?
Is it just me or does a lot of dirt get stuck under nail? Has anyone found a way for this to not happen!?
Start your review of imPRESS Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels!
Product Highlights
It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails.in reviews
I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on.in reviews
These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)in reviews
Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy.in reviews
Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me).in reviews
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
imPRESS Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Walmart
This imPress gel fake nails are my salvation for when time is super short and you do want presentable and nice manicure. What I usually do is to take the cuticles off before applying to have that great finishing look. One down side is that if you wear them for too long or too often, your nails get super weak, so use them consciously.
Saima P.
Bellerose, NY
1,120 reviews
imPRESS Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels uploaded by Saima P.
imPRESS Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels uploaded by Saima P.
Purchased at: Duane Reade
I just got this omg these are so cute and so cheap using first time I love the color it’s really looks good and easy to apply Highly recommend.
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
So I just saw this at Walmart and decided to give it a try. Never used press on nails before and these are beautiful. I will update with how long these last.
Lidiany K.
Georgetown , TX
imPRESS Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels uploaded by Lidiany K.
I received this product for free from the influenster, look what I think about kiss impress, the nails are easy to put on and the colors are beautiful... come in a lot of sizes so you can find the one that fits your nail best. A great nail for you who didn't have time to get a nail done and need to go to an event would be a good choice. The only cons is that it holds a lot in the hair. Yes I recommend it.
Lynne A.
Barnegat, NJ
imPRESS Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels uploaded by Lynne A.
I love Impress nails in all different styles and colors. They are easy to use and apply. When you follow the directions and use the wipe it comes with I find they last me 7 days and sometimes even 10 days. I highly recommend them.
Hudaa M.
62 Vancott ave Hempstead, NY
imPRESS Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels uploaded by Hudaa M.
These nails were perfect for me but the thing is that they don’t stay on for a longer time. But still it was perfect for but still looking forward to trying out nails that stay for a longer period of time. The color was perfect so I loved it and will use them again.KISS imPRESS "ROCK IT" Short French Press-On Manicure Nails by Broadway
Whittney S.
Louisville, MS
imPRESS Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels uploaded by Whittney S.
imPRESS Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels uploaded by Whittney S.
Unfortunately this product was a flop for me from beginning to end. First of all, I knew immediately, without ever even opening the package that I hated the shape of them. I looked over that and filed them down to a more square shape than the egg shape that they were. They were extremely thin and flexible, but I was like maybe that's to help with breakage. Well, they bend back and it hurts. Then, I wore them for 1 full day, day 2, they were already peeling up. I don't recommend these at all.
Lauren T.
Concord Twp, OH
imPRESS Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels uploaded by Lauren T.
These nails are absolutely amazing. Sturdy, durable, and gorgeous. I will absolutely be buying them again. Worth the price! I received these complimentary from Influenster.
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
imPRESS Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels uploaded by Vivian E.
Im a first time user of Impress Press-On Manicure. I received these nails via Influenster voxbox. I was skeptical to try because I didn’t have good experience with other press-on in the past but hey, I ended up loving these. Very easy to apply, looks cute, not too stiff, perfect size, and I love the mix and match colors. I’d definitely purchase these in the future. New Impress fan.
Wendy M.
Abingdon, VA
imPRESS Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels uploaded by Wendy M.
1st off I am going to start out saying these are the worst nails I have ever tried. I tried them with the self sticky and they were awful looking they didn't look natural they sat too high off the nail they I took the self sticky adhesive off and used glue and they are so soft they broke and bent so easy waste of money never again will I purchase them. As you can see 2 days and I only have one nail left on.

500 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yunary T.
Calle 25 de septiembre, and 5, Lt 51, col leyes de reforma 3 sección, delegación y
Kisa D.
Washington, DC
il y a un an
Jessie H. il y a un an
I’ve actually become an addict.. I cheated at first and applied some nail glue on the adhesive and the nails lasted a good week or so. I really like their designs. They make a removal acetone.. a few drops and about a minute later the nail slides right off. It’s definitely a cute cheap manicure. Definitely worth a try. Did these yesterday. Hope this long response works. 😊