imPRESS Rock It Press-On Manicure uploaded by Brittany B.imPRESS Rock It Press-On Manicure uploaded by Angelica F.imPRESS Rock It Press-On Manicure uploaded by Mandy H.

BY IMPRESS

The one-step gel manicure stays on trend with French styled nails and glitter accent nails! Now with patented dual-layer adhesive for SuperHold that stays put and stays perfect.

• No glue needed

• Align Tab Side with Cuticle
  • Press on Firmly

Angelica F.
Fresno, CA
Super adorable nails super hold and i love them even more cus they have bling and they were free for me at least! :) PRESSmanicure @Influenster #imPRESSmanicure #Complimentary
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
I just love these stick on nails alot. It's very simple to apply with just a few steps and it's so easy! It even comes with a little nail filer and that's neat. They don't come off and people think that I went and got them professionally done when I wear them.
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
I love these! Great way to give my nails a break from all the UV Gel. So many cute colours to choose from. I just wish they were easier to find! I like to mix and match the colours!
latreya b.