BY KISS PRODUCTS #1 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

• Did this product last long for you guys? 49 Answers
  • Are these any good? or do they flip off 5 Answers
  • I've never tried these cheap and cute any good?4 Answers
Samy R.
I love the imPRESS press-on nails! I don't always feel like doing my nails but sometimes need a manicure quickly. These are great for that or if you like changing out your nail style often. I like that these come pre-painted and that they don't damage your nails. They are the easiest way to get a good looking manicure, and have repurchase many times.
User 1.
Not a fan of these, I was so excited to try this product, finally a press on nail that would stay on... Nope no such luck product wouldnt stay on even for a few minutes!
Kathleen C.
Canoga Park, CA
Having them on makes me feel like my nails are going to accidentally break off. You can definitely feel the plastic on your nail. It’s also a bit complicated to apply. I’m not a fan. If you can’t go to the salon don’t use these.
Jordyn G.
Lake Charles, LA
These nails we're absolute trash. They were adorable but they fell if within an hour of application. Not very good quality in my opinion
Maria G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
These applied easily enough but I found them to look really fake. I didn’t like the shape and they’re very delicate. Any slight bump and they come off. Maybe only good if you need it for an event and didn’t have time to get a real manicure.
Tatiyana C.
These are cute! I get gel manicures, so I didn’t have much of a need for these, but they are perfect if you don’t have time to get your nails done, but need an Instagram-worthy manicure!
Breanna A.
Bakersfield, CA
These are by far one of my favorite drug store purchases. They're so easy and fast to use. They're sturdy and don't budge either!
Ceaira S.
Springfield, OH
These for me only lasted like 3 days which is disappointing but I am a very hands on person which is probably why. The color pink that I received was super cute and perfect for me but stick on nails are just not for me. This would be perfect for affordable nails that you needed in a hurry for a special occasion!
Bobbi S.
Lexington , NC
Loved these nails! I recieved them from influenster for product testing. You can even file them down to your desired size! They lasted so much longer than i expected!
Chevy H.
I loved these they're so pretty and went on really well they stayed for about a week and that's all I really expect from stick ons!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.