2 varieties available
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
3.87 / 5 based on 7,991 Reviews
Achieve a one-step gel manicure in minutes with a NEW generation of imPRESS Press-On Manicure! Nowfeaturing breakthrough patented adhesive technology for the most innovative way to nail perfection. The ONLY one step gel manicure. Just peel & apply. These glue free & damage free fashion nails give the most flawless fit for the most natural looking salon perfect manicure.
· Ready to use, press & go
· Exclusive hybrid adhesive system
· Peel & apply
· No glue, no damage
· Stays put & perfect
· Hassle-free removal
· Includes on-trend accent nails
· 30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file
Top Questions See all 1,656 Q&A
imPRESS Press-on Manicure
- "It was very easy to apply and the package comes with different sizes so that you can get the closest fit to your real nails." in 145 reviews
- "I love the designs and I like the idea of not using nail glue but this product doesn't last long once you press them on." in 120 reviews
- "These don't last very long went to sleep and woke up 2 had fallen off :( great for my daughters formal at school and alot cheaper then a manicure :)" in 110 reviews
- "Super easy to apply, loads of color and design options, and can last up to about 2 weeks if you don't do anything crazy." in 106 reviews
- "Pretty cool product, I got these to try out from influenster, I really liked the product and how it applies to your nails and lasts a long time (6 days for me)." in 82 reviews
I used these for my wedding. They're so beautiful and don't destroy your real nails like acrylics. Definitely recommend them.
I naturally love these products and brand, however this was sent to me and the nails ended up being too big for my nails. I do enjoy how easy it is to hav a manicure, however it doesn't really last long and I have issues with my hair getting stuck between my nail and the manicure.
Purchased at: Walmart
I personally had a bad experience with these, the minute I put them on they didn’t feel secure as everyone else told me they would have been. I made sure my nails were clean and dry before application and they didn’t stay on for even an hour; I didn’t do any hard work with them on, just typing on the computer and cooked dinner and many of them came off.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are great for a quick fix. If you’re going somewhere nice and don’t have time to run and get your nails done, then this would be the way to do. However they don’t last longer than a few days
Press on nails are so depressing for me because I have little nails and can never perfectly fit them to my natural nails. They always look like press on nails. These were no different. Beautiful variety of designs, just not for me.
Q & A
Did this product last long for you guys?
Does it ever pop off?... How does it stay on? ... Does it still chip? ... Is it durable? ... Will it damage my nails?...
Do these press ons work?
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos