BY KISS PRODUCTS #1 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

• Are these any good? or do they flip off 5 Answers
  • Did this product last long for you guys? 49 Answers
  • How does this brand of press-on nails compare to other brands. I'...4 Answers
Samantha V.
I really love these nails! I received the pattern "Over the Moon" in my VoxBox and it's beautiful.The nails were really easy to put on and they stayed on for six days, until I decided to take them off. It was really easy to take them off and they didn't damage my nails at all. The only complaint I have with the nails is they're made a little small. My hands are not very large and the thumbnail barely fit me.
Delia D.
I really wanted to like these since I love that they come in different colors and designs but I just never could get them to stay as long as the package states and they only stayed on for 3 days. I also found them not to fit my fingers properly they wouldn't stick that good. I would recommend these only when you are short on time and can't get your nails done
Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these 😍💅 they are a beautiful blue color with shimmer and the application process was so easy and they have lasted me a few hours so far can't wait to see how long they last it's likes as if you went and got them done professional imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Gabriela A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alright, here we go with my review! First of all I want to say that I received this product completely free and for testing purposes by @influenster! Secondly, it is the first time I use false nails, and the technology of these has pleasantly surprised me, in the first place is extremely easy to place, this surprised me pleasantly, the gluing system is simple and there is no way to go wrong ! The only thing I did not like is that I felt pressure on my nails when I put them on (but I think it's something "normal" and I'm not used to it), secondly the finish is extremely professional and I love to Let's play with different designs coming in the boxes. Also that the kit contains a cleaning cloth and a file I found to be very useful, as you can get some nail with a slight textured edge that you must file to make them perfect! Overall I found it a very good option, especially if you're in a hurry to go to an event and you need to nail that looks great quickly! In addition they have many designs that fit the tastes of any girl and the amount of nails for the price is totally acceptable! 5 stars!
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loved this complimentary set of IMPRESS fingernails from Influenster! The nails went on easy & quick! They were beautiful, and lasted a week. And, when I took them off, they didn't strip my nails! I recommend this product. The price is great, too.
Karla R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received these for testing purposes in my shimmer VoxBox, the nails are very quick to put, the designs are very cute, it's the first time I use nails like this and I really liked it, thanks to Influenster
Phoebe L.
This was my first press-on nail experience as an adult, but it won't be my last! These lovelies are super easy to apply, and lasted a full week (including daily showers) before I took them off - and I only used the adhesive sticky backing they came with. They would have lasted longer if I hadn't removed them, which may in part be because I pressed them on REALLY hard during the first half hour of wear, per the instructions. My arms were tired after, but I was determined to get them to stay. It's so nice to have a manicure that doesn't chip or wear down for a week, and stays shiny & shapely along the way. Removal was pretty easy, and involved soaking my fingers for 10-15min before peeling them off. Natural nails show no signs of wear & tear once I rolled off the adhesive remnants. Basically these are the perfect inexpensive solution for long-lasting no-maintenance manis!
April W.
Sanborn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Impress press on gel manicures are a huge time saver I don't recommend them for an event where you'll be super active and I suggest that you carry with you the extras just incase you loose one.
Be sure to buff your nails and use rubbing alcohol - also the wipe enclosed to get rid of any oils preventing a good adhere. I know these are considered short I give mine a slight clipping after I've applied and then file accordingly.
I have a convention this week and with a coupon bough 4 sets that match varying outfits at about 6 bucks each that's less than a gel mani and I can have personalized nails even though my nails were chomped from gardening life saver must have. The adhesive is new and improved and its important to be sure you apply the proper pressure to adhere each nail
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
These nails are simple to put on and they last a decent amount of time unless you use your hands to do you hair a lot or dishes, etc.

I still love them and would use them for special occasions.

Ansley G.
Hudson, WI
I’m not going to lie– I’ve got really, really nice nails. I’ve never had a manicure in my life, because I don’t need to.

I’m a nail polish freak, to my husbands distain. I’ve got just about every shade of black, dark red and grey there is. Every time I go to the drugstore, I leave with another one. I can’t help it. Some people are alcoholics. I’m addicted to nail polish.

The last time I went to Walgreens, I was– of course– taking a quick peek at the nail lacquer selection, hoping, but not hopeful, for something new.

And I saw this.

Oh my god. I had no idea what it was (polish strips?) but I had to have it. Not only was the packaging darling, but it was HALLOWEEN themed! Adorable spiders and webs– I couldn’t resist. The price tag was pretty steep– $7.99 for a box. I’d just have to hide the receipt from my husband.

I took them home and immediately ripped them open. I was disappointed to find out that they weren’t polish strips but actual false nails. Boo!

False nails really gross me out for some reason. They’re just icky to me. But I bought them… and they were beautiful, so I had to try. Plus, they were very thin plastic so it didn’t seem like your standard issue press-ons.

Application was super, super simple. Each nail had a plastic backing that you’d peel off by a tab. You wiped down your nail with the included pad, peel and stick. That’s it. I have really long nails, so I did have to cut them short to not show from underneath.

They fit my nails really, really well and the moment they were on, they were ON. I loved how they looked. Sooooo pretty. The packaging said they last a week, so I took to the internet to read reviews and see how true that statement was.

Most people claim that theirs fell off after a couple of days. I’ve been wearing these for a week now and they are stuck on fast with no signs of failing. The instructions DID say to avoid getting your hands wet for a half an hour after application, and I did– maybe that has something to do with it.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.