BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Samantha G.
I really love these nails! I received the pattern "Over the Moon" in my VoxBox and it's beautiful.The nails were really easy to put on and they stayed on for six days, until I decided to take them off. It was really easy to take them off and they didn't damage my nails at all. The only complaint I have with the nails is they're made a little small. My hands are not very large and the thumbnail barely fit me.
Hisnaybi C.
I loved the fact that these nails were so quick to put on and spared the time it normally takes to do a fresh mani. I wasn't too crazy about the fact that they never truly glued on. The glue is so thick that the nails always have a chunk of space between them and your real nails. These kept getting stuck on everything, including my hair and yanking on my nail beds each time.
Lesley P.
These are totally awesome. If you follow the instructions, then they will stay on. And if not, then I carry the bottle around with me to put another one on in case that one pops off. I used these for my Prom and my Graduation, I found designs that matched both occasions perfectly. They're easy to put on and they look fantastic-- while I was at Afterprom, I was talking with girls who spent $60 dollars on manicures. I spent $8 on these (and mine still looked better) No mess or anything.
Kayla B.
Hope, AR
I love these nails they are so easy to put on and look great! They look like professional nails!
Maritza V.
Santa Maria, CA
I liked how easy they were to apply. From a far they look like they are natural because they are not super squared and they are short.
Leanne R.
Ayton
Very cute looking. But they did not fit my nails properly and didn't seem to stay on long. received from Influenster.
Pthandi S.
Ottawa
I received 2 colours complimentary from influenster last week; 1 I would never wear and the other Evil Queen which I liked a lot. These nails only lasted me 4 days. They were a good length but the thumbs weren't wide enough. I would recommend them for a night out rather than spending $40+ on a manicure. And I especially liked that the glue didn't destroy my nails.
Darien F.
Danvers, MA
These nails do last 7 days but you have to be careful of what you do. Like for example I tried opening a plastic container and I had to ask my roommate to open it because I could feel the stick on coming up from my nail.
Cloe S.
Ottawa
I'm terrible at painting my nails and I'm telling you this product is a life saver!! Simple to apply and beautiful designs and colours.
Brandi W.
Norfolk, VA
While I don't like the design my nails came in I do like everything else about them. They are a decent length, though I personally would prefer longer. They were easy to apply and they didn't pop off like I assumed they would.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart