BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Audrey Z.
Orange , CA
If you want compliments on your manicure then get these. They come in so many fun colors and are so easy to put on. They are around $6-$7 and last about a week. I use my hands a lot and they hold up so well.
Krystal H.
Rochester, MI
I got these for free so I decided to try them. Now I remember why I absolutely hate press on nails. Not only are they uncomfortable to wear, I just can't do normal everyday things with them on. They also come off very easily. They're pretty, but that's about it.
Jamie W.
I was pretty IMPRESSED with these stick on nails. They have a sheet of glue on the back of it already which is convenient. They have numbers on the back of it to, so you can match the right size to your left fingers and right fingers. A+! I must say this lasted about 4 days of wear when i think it says up to 7 days on the instructions. Maybe i just worked up too hard with these nails and did hard labor to ruin them so quick. This would be great for prom, homecoming, weddings, quick photoshoots and such. These didn't ruin my nails when taking them off, when gel nails going to the salon do ruin your nails. I recommend these if you don't want to ruin your nails or want to pay less for nails. These weren't hard to get off my nails and pain free. These press nails come in different colors, patterns, and lengths.
Ashley W.
Goodyear, AZ
This product works okay, I lost the a couple nails after 3 days, but for press on nails they held pretty well, I used this product for 7 days, I wouldn't recommend these to people who use their hands a lot.
Chavela J.
Detroit, MI
A+ by comparison.
I got these in my voxbox and I knew the claim of how long they last was not going to be accurate but lemme tell u why I gave them an A+.
These are almost identical the the ones you can find at family dollar and CVS for $3 except for the glue tab.
These are best used when you are having a nail emergency or have missed ur nail appointment but still want to go out for a night on the town.
The price is the price I would pay for convenience.
They lasted a full 5 days through washing dishes, typing, running around and playing with my 5 year old, everything.
By comparison, the $3 ones are cute but sucked because they had no glue tab. These do and it's strong!
Now, I am not a fan of using glue tabs as I get my nails done professionally on the reg. I was NOT expecting these to work, I mean, I haven't used glue tabs since I was a kid. THESE ARE FRIGGIN' AWESOME! Just don't expect them to feel like you've just stepped out of the nail salon or you will be disappointed.
I love that they were flexible, which was a little scary at first because I thought they were going to have a ridge where it bent. They didn't though.
Overall - I WAS IMPRESSED BY IMPRESS! I have purchased many more since receiving them in my voxbox and I keep them in my drawer for those times when I am really Mom-busy or just do NOT feel like going to the nail salon. A+
Anna H.
The imPRESS Press on Manicure that I received complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes from my #UniVoxBox was the first product I used from the
#UniVoxbox! I read the directions and in less then 10 minutes I had these BEAUTIFUL nails that looked like a Gel Manicure you would pay upward of $45.00 for at a nail salon! They were quick and simple to apply and last for up to a week! There are 24 nail covers in 12 sizes! They come in solid colors which retail for $5.99 and in prints which retail for $7.99. I received the solid color one in FIRST DATE which is a brown mocha color. This was a perfect neutral Influenster provided me with because it would match whatever I would wear to work in the upcoming work week. I am in LOVE with my #impressmanicure. If it doesn’t seem clear yet on how I feel about these nails I will GIVE IMPRESS PRESS ON MANICURE A 5 $$$$$ ON VALUE, BEAUTY, EFFECTIVENESS AND QUILTIY.
Shawna C.
Pearland, TX
I’m totally new to the press on game but these came in a #voxbox I️ got so I️ gave them a try. The directions made it super simple & the sizing was actually extra easy also. All in all I️ was definitely impressed with these press ons!
I️ received this product complimentary from Influenster and kiss.
Claribel R.
Floral City, FL
Super cute. This was my first time trying press on nails and was impressed at how easy it was to put them on. They were the perfect length and fit for my nails and bonded really well with minimal effort. I would definitely try these again
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
I've never been one for fake nails, but I received these as a gift from a brand challenge prize and was really excited to give these a shot. I was pleasantly surprised! They were SO easy to apply. You just remove a clear strip from the back and apply. Ridiculously easy. Removing is also a breeze. You can apply nail polish remover to the edges or peel gently from the sides. I didn't have any damage to my nails either which is a huge plus. I haven't had any issue with mine popping off and I'm rough on my nails. The only issue I have is with the sizes. While they come in a variety of sizes the width for my nails ran rather large. I have small hands and nails (still fairly average) yet these were a little of the larger size with the width and I personally would have preferred a shorter version. Still, these weren't crazy long so I was still pleased. Nevertheless, I still loved them. They were so easy to apply and come in a wide variety of colors and designs.
Irma Cristina R.
Rex , GA
I got them in a light pink color and I thought they were going to fall off quick but they proved me wrong. I followed the directions and they stayed on for about 2 weeks and they looked good! I’ve already brought 3 more sets
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart