BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Gabby A.
Aurora, IL
I liked these! Not having to use the glue was a huge bonus. It suck super well with the sticky’s and the package came with enough to do at least two appliances. These lasted my almost two week. They even look great pained on
Corinna C.
Indian Rk Bch, FL
I'm going to preface this review with the fact that I never wear acrylic nails. So when I received Impress press-on manicure in my Spring Vox Box, I was excited to try them. I am a big fan of the Sally Hansen stick on nails because I always manage to screw up a manicure. I had to wait for the weekend because the nails are not work appropriate for the office I work in. It really wouldn't have mattered though, because I couldn't stand them. It was very easy to apply the nails, but you had to firmly press each nail, which took time. I missed a couple areas and the nail stuck up like a sticker losing its stickiness. I also didn't like the shape of some of the nails - they were hard to get to lay flat and adhere to the nail bed because they were curved. I tried to go all day with the nails, but I ended up peeling them off by the evening. They were extremely easy to remove - I removed them under the bar while I was out (yes, they were bothering me that much). I do think that if you like acrylic nails, these are a great, easy, affordable option.
Kendra B.
magnolia , TX
If you combine these with extra strength nail glue they stay on forever. I CONSTANTLY receive compliments and have I fluenced many to try out these amazing false nails. Keep doing what you're doing, because they're fantastic!
Katie B.
Joliet, IL
The design I received in my Spring Fever Vox Box was the "Sexy Fresh" design. I love this design because it consists of some of my favorite colors and it has a really cute dotted, tye-dye, and feather pattern on the nails. The package came with nails for 2 full manicures, and an alcohol prep pad to swipe across the natural nail before you apply the press on manicure. I thought the sizing was a little off as I had to use nails that were a little too large for my nail because the others were just too small. I feel like it was either a hit or miss on the sizing of the nails. I don't feel that the nails are super sturdy to last for more than a week, if that. However, we will see though. The nails are kind of flimsy so be careful when applying them and if you need to take off the nail to redo it... it is indeed possible to take it off and redo it without damaging or bending the nail, but you only have a few seconds to do so. Overall... I really love all the designs that Broadway nails have to offer. I would indeed try them again with another design because these didn't turn out so badly and even with the sizing problems they are not that noticeable to others.
Elayna W.
Loving my nails so far! So many options and only $6! SO STICKY! I accidentally stuck a nail on the wrong finger it WOULD NOT come off, so that kinda sucks but that means they work well! Can’t wait to see how long they last!
Hope Y.
i got the color: "estatic cling" which is a solid hot pink. this hot pink is a nice color, but it didn't compliment my hands. =( anyway, onto the review... I honestly am not a fan of stick-on nails. i feel like they aren't secure, cheap, and just a waste. I've tried other brands in the past and so far they all have let me down. =( they always fall off when i try to open either a can of soda or something hard. For this particular Impress Brand, the nails were thin, and very cheaply made. it didn't stick on-to well. i was able to peel it off 15 mins after i had it on. it bent so easily too. the box claims that they can last up to a week. i love their color and pattern selections, but not the feeling when its actually on my fingers. i wouldn't buy this in the future, but i would still recommend it for a last minute manicure for one day/night occasion. =)
Angeles S.
LYNWOOD, CA
These Press on manicures are super cute but only lasted for two days. Every time I would put pressure on the nails it would hurt my cuticle and they fell of very fast, but would definitely recommend for a special occassion!
Nina T.
Goodyear, AZ
I totally put this on during the car ride on the way to San Diego. I had to cut my nails the night before (really short) so that I could make sure my real nails weren't peeking out from underneath. The most difficult and longest part of the process was trying to find the perfect sizes to put on my natural nail beds. After that was done, it took no longer than 5 minutes tops to clean my nails and put them on. Really quick! And I did a lot of pressing after that to make sure they stayed on. I was able to go a whole day with them on, being really careful not to do anything to disturb them too much. They held on pretty strong until I took a shower, then the one on my right thumb started to come off (since my right thumb nail bed is really messed up; lots of grooves), so I just ended up taking all of them off, since there wasn't another size that could replace that one. Overall, they would be great for special occasions but I wouldn't depend on them for a long-lasting mani. At $8 for a pattern, my boyfriend said he would definitely buy them for me. I will probably use them at an upcoming event since they're so easy to use and last pretty well throughout the day
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
I never liked fake nails that weren't glued on because they never last. These are different though the pressure sensitive adhesives are wonderful! These are super easy to apply, and only takes 5 minutes. They seem to be holding up well also. I'm liking the options as well.
Selena W.
Hope, AR
I Used This Product Which Was A Free Sample In A Vox Box And This Is Not A Product For Me. This Nail Set Will Very Easily Come Off. I Had Just Put Them On And Washed A Dish And The Water Made It Not Stick Anymore.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart