BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Cassandra G.
Honesdale , PA
So I’ve been wanting to try this for a while so when I seen them on sale I grabbed them. They were super cute in the package but the sizing is a little blah and it was hard to find the perfect size. most were too small. The adhesive works great but they just look chunky on my nails.
Shellby M.
These are super cute designs and I love that the kit has everything you need to apply. It's so easy for when you're going out and have no time for a manicure just pop these on and you're ready to go!
Kasey H.
Boise, ID
These are great in a pinch! Not for long term use if you're going to be sleeping or moving around often. If you're looking for long term, nail glue is a total must to have. They fall off pretty easy but the designs are super cute. I would buy it again if I didn't have my nails done and I was going somewhere in a hurry.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Press on nails comes with different sizes I had to file and trim a bit to fit my nails perfecty. It is easy to apply and use. I liked how cute they looked after they lasted about a week which is impressive I thought they would only last a day. I would reccommend them to a friend
Jazmine G.
I have worn stick on nails since I was in elementary school but wow! These nails aren't messing around. They are so cute and they're not thin or flimsy. I took good care of them and they lasted for a good week before the edges began to unstick. I'd definitely buy these again.
Sariah C.
Akron, OH
The is actually really good it very flexible so it won't break to easy if put them on. It not pricey depending on where you get it. This product is very easy to use all you have to do is find the right size , clean your nail , peel of the plastic in the back and out on your finger.
Caroline F.
Rye Brook, NY
Review for: Impress Gel Manicure Oval Edition - Shocking more...
I liked this product as a go to, last minute, manicure. I'm not a huge fan of fake nails, but this one was great to have in handy when couldn't get my nails done. Pros, looks pretty, easy to apply. Cons, glue isn't as strong to keep it for long, plastic gets stained (I had white tips). Would recommend for a one day manicure.
Katrin B.
Livingston, MT
I had gotten a pack for free to try out as a little extra when ordering clothes from Alloy. I figured why not give it a try. You have to clean your nails first to make sure there are no oils or anything prohibiting the glue to stick to your nail. You then lay out the sizes that fit you and start with the smallest nail going to the thumb. The foil on the back is removed easy and they press on very easy as well however as much as you press, there was a little gap between my actual nail and the impress nail. You could only see it looking from below the nail so I still did not let that bother me. Next you had to wait 30 minutes before filing them. Lookig at them I thought they do look a little bulki (I had acrilics for quite some time, not comparable) however only if you look from close. So I still did not let that bother me. The label that they last up to a week does not impress me. That says as much as saying they last for at least a minute. The nails held well that evening, a friend thought they look nice, did not notice they are press on nails. The next day I did some dishes. i noticed before that one was kind of loose from opening different food contaners and that one came right off while I washed the dishes. The nice thing was I had another one the same size so i just put a new one on. However just a few hours later a few more were loose and instead of switchin them out I just took them all off. These might be fun for a party night or an event you go to but if you clean in the house, have kids, work and just use your hands in genereal they will not last very long.
Chelsie P.
Greenwood, NE
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
I hate how nail salons truly damage your nails long term. I tried these on a whim for a wedding and the compliments poured in! Everyone wanted to know where I had my nails done and when they found out they were press ons they were shocked. They lasted about 2 weeks for me which I can say was pretty awesome considering there was no nail glue at all.
Christine P.
Cicero, IL
I really like this product. I thought I wouldn't because I had fake nails before from the salon, and the one chipped really bad and once I took them off my nails were horribly damage. So I was always afraid to come into contact with fake nails again. I love the advertisement with these because they have my favorite singer Nicole Scherzinger promoting them, so I was tad bit intrigued but still I would away for the longest. So my nails were becoming weak, because I wasn't treating them well so they were super short because I needed to start new. And I seen that I got a free sample of these from a sports event (I thought kinda weird) So I decided to put them on because I had nothing to lose.
So I started to spread them out to see which nails would fit like the instructions said. And I found it completely easy taking off the tab and pressed firmly on my own nails. It was very easy and quick. I didn't do anything major for awhile. Since it was soo easy I was a little subconscious that they will fall off. I went to work the next day, and they were just fine. I had them on about week. They didn't chip at all! But towards the end they didn't seem so shiny when I first had them on, but they still looked good.
When taking them off I just pulled them off. There was no damage to my nails at all.
I would recommend them. It just takes awhile to get use to the fake nails if you don't normally wear them. But I will totally buy them again!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart