BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Casey E.
Inez, KY
I really do not like acrylic nails, so if I want my nails done I prefer to just do the glue on kind. When I first got these, I got the french tips with the black flowers. I saw they were a press and stick nail and thought they wouldn't stick they great, but I used the little prep pad, fit all my nails, and just pressed them on! A manicure in five minutes without the messy glue, and the chipping off every five minutes. I was extremely ImPRESSED with how well the stuck, and I even did the push the end of the nail test and it actually passed! The set I got even matched the wedding I was in, so I was very thrilled about that and they looked so professional to me compared to the other brands I have used. Even when I took them off I was amazed because they didn't damage my nail and make them look nasty! No left over glue or sticky stuff, so that was a huge plus! I looked into getting another set for my friend who was also in the wedding, and the price was only $7.99 plus tax, so they were very affordable for everyone. This is def a product I will be purchasing again, and recommending to all of my friends! The ONLY problem I had was that I have VERY small fingers and so it was hard to find a perfect match, but I cut some of them with scissors and filed them for a perfect fit!
Molly A.
Laurel, MD
I was really impressed with these! I hadn't used any press on nails since I was a kid and was so surprised at how nice these were. They stayed on for over a week without popping any off- and I'm pretty rough with my hands. Plus they were really pretty and I got a ton of compliments.
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
There are a ton of cute designs, they're easy to apply and they last a reasonable amount of time. I used the nail glue pictured after seeing other reviews say it helps them last longer. The first ones I bought last week lasted about a week with the glue, one nail became loose after about 4 days and I just used a dab of glue to re-secure it and it was fine. I could have used the glue to make them last longer then a week by doing the same thing I did with the one nail but they were white with glitter tips and after working retail they were starting to look pretty dirty just at the very tip. I was able to file and clip these easily with nail clippers to adjust the length. the ones pictured were not clipped/filed and are a bit longer but I know they make shorter styles. Most of the stores around me only have a few options so it was hard to find a color/design I liked in the length I wanted. They survived through christmas and unpackaging toys for the kids as well as retail work
Rachel M.
Brundidge, AL
I love the fact that by choosing use these press on nails I can change up my manicure every day! They have a WIDE range of colors and bling to choose from and I'm absolutely obsessed. You get that "just came from the nail salon" look in like 5 minutes at the most. PLUS does any one else hate getting acrylic nails and the damage it causes to your actual nails after they come off? I DO. So this product has really been my holy grail for the past few months!
The reason I didn't rate this 5 stars is because it says on the packaging that these nails last up to a week and I haven't found that to be true at all 😭 mine come off after two or three days but overall I love KISS press ons!!! ❤️
Kersten W.
Choctaw , OK
Definitely a great quick & easy way to make your nails cute. Great for a last minute night out or even for a long term vaca! Lots of different colors and designs to choose from!
Teresa W.
Lima, OH
Review for: Accent Bells Wishes, 30 more...
I am absolutely obsessed with these nails. The original reason that I bought them was because I wanted a color just like this and couldn't find a regular nail polish that was close enough. I also had a coupon for $1 off so I figure why not try them. I have now had them on for 5 days and they still look great! I haven't had any issue with them feeling loose or like they are gonna unstick. I got numerous comments over the weekend how it looks like I went to a salon and got my nails done. I was also swimming all weekend and they held up great with being waterproof. They only reason I didn't give 5 stars was because they came with a little accent jewel that didn't quite fit right of any of my nails but that's not why I bought them so It didn't really matter!
Kate B.
Hudson, NC
I think that these are okay I still prefer glue over these. They advertise that they’ll last a week or two but I’ve never had them last for over a few days then they start popping off. So I don’t hate this product, but I won’t be buying any more.
Megan L.
Cincinnati, OH
I was really really impressed with these nails! I usually don't like press on nails but these were really nice and didn't feel thick and bulky! I will for sure purchase these in the future
Kiara F.
Memphis , TN
These were super cute and easy press-one! I am a person who typically wears press-one because acrylics damage my nails, so I though these were great and really easy to apply. Definitely recommend these to those who like easy, stylish nails!
Hailey T.
Orem, UT
I received these nails for free from Influenster in exchange for a review.
I love these nails! I've had mine on for over 48 hours and no problems yet. Other press on nails I've tried start to fall off in a matter of hours but these ones are staying on. They've lasted 2 days of sitting at a computer typing.
The colors and designs of these are beautiful. I've been getting compliments on them like crazy and no one believes me when I tell them that they're press ons.
One awesome thing I noticed when I was trying to find which nails to use is that on the inside tip of each nail, there is a number so once I matched up one hand I just needed to match up the numbers for the other hand. It saved a lot of time.
The only thing I don't like about these nails are that they've made me learn I have weird thumb nails because none of them matched up just right so there are somewhat noticeable gaps.
Overall, I love these nails and I plan on ordering a few sets.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart