BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Kim L.
Sugar Land, TX
There's many things I have to say about the ImPress Nails product that I received. Here's an organized list of them to help you decde whether or not you would like to try them out.

The container opens in half from the top- took me a while to figure this out. You have to sort of press the top of the nail polish bottle, hold one side down, and pop the other side up to open it.
I received nails in small, medium, and large. The medium and large are basically the same sizes, because they both fit me very well. The small also fitted me to an extent- the pinkie nails were way too small!
I only found 8 nails per design to cover my own nails in the box! Seeing as I have 10 fingers...
The large and medium thumb nails can be used as nails for your feet, however, the other nails are too long.
I had to trim my nails all the way to fit the Impress nails on- otherwise they stuck out.
I wasn't really crazy over the wild girl designs.
The nails chip very easily- they were already doing so when I got them!
The nails are lightweight, but feel flimsy.
The curve f the nail shape makes my nails look bigger than they are- I wish they had longer ones that made my fingers look longer.
My final verdict is: no, I wouldn't buy this product again. However, I think it would be cool if you paint your nails, then apply the pressons, so when you remove the press ons, your nails will automatically have a new design! In my opinion, I'd rather stick to regular nail polish, thanks. Do you guys use press ons often?
Destiny R.
Edinburg, TX
It was my first time using these I received them in my shimmer voxbox and I have to say I am impressed with them. They were really easy to put on and the color I got was just perfect! I will buy them again and I do remember them!
Gabriela R.
Press on nails are really convenient when you don’t have time or money to go to the salon for a manicure. These press ons were beautiful. The design was gorgeous. I just personally don’t like how the edges tend to stick up around the cuticle area, which makes it obvious they’re press ons. Other than that gorgeous nails!
Jordyn A.
Joplin, MO
I actually liked these press ons, they weren't like others I've tried before. They stayed on for about three days before starting to fall off. They have super cute colors and a variety to choose from. I'll definitely buy again!
Gabrielle G.
I received these complimentary and they are a quick go to if youre in a hurry and need a quick mani. Not my favorite press on nails. They are hard to get pressed all the way down even when using the tools.
Alicia G.
Phoenix , AZ
Very pretty and vibrant. Didn't chip, However they didn't last that long. By the next day, a few had fell off. I also have long nail beds and they barely fit over them. Perfect for beginners and someone who needs a quick mani. But not good for everyday wear or people with long nail beds.
Jessica F.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm really happy with these nails. They're so easy to put on and the instructions are really straight forward. This is my first time I'm using and so far I like them. I would definitely repurchase for another special ocasión.
Marjorie M.
Vacaville, CA
Www.impressmanicure.com The broadway nails imPress, Well at first I was not impress because I lost all ten of them the first day & put more on only to lose those. But then I thought about it & I said maybe it was because I used an oil base cuticle cream. So I thought well to really give them a try. I should go to the store and buy another pack & try it again. So round two I cleaned my nails with the wipe cloth that comes with them. And went on to apply the new impress nails, WOW! What a difference that made, I can honestly say I have been wearing these for 2 days now & they are still on. Plus I am one to wear fake nails with the glue them on kind. I must say these have a very nice feel to them, They feel more real like. I don't get my nails professionally done. I find the pro are to ruff on my nails. So I prefer fake nails, I really like these impress nails. And because their new they come in many colors & patterns, Thats a big plus for me because I was getting tired of the same patterns of fake nails. Very happy Influensters picked me to try all these great products out for the Holiday VoxBox for free. I will be buying these. I am looking forward to how long they will stay on, I usually get out of glue on fake nails a good week or more. So hoping for the same here with impress nails from Broadway. I give these Impress Broadway Nail ***** 5 Stars
Vallyn W.
So I decided on a whim to get a set of these nails because I just wanted to see how they worked.

First off I really loved the packaging. The look of a nail polish bottle is cute.

The nails where okay. I felt like you only got 1 size of each nail and in the end you don't have enough to make each nail fit perfect. I have average size nails and I only 1 thumb nail size that was kind of right. It was still small and then it just went from there. They just seemed not sized right.

They wore very nicely. My job is a lot of hard work on my hands so I didn't expect them to last long. Well they lasted through the toughest work I had to do. The did start to feel like they were moving on the 3rd day and pushing into my cuticles which in the end made me take them off.

These reminded me of the press on nails you get when you are a little kid but better than the press on nails you get as an adult because they lasted longer than most of those.

I wish they would rework the size of the nail. Not the length the actual width and maybe put in more than one of each size.
Paige A.
Everson , WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have no idea if I’m doing this wrong or if these actually suck as much as I think. Bought these because I’m #ballinonabudget and thought hey these are cute and I can’t afford a salon. Well I put them on and within 24 two had fallen off. Gave them a few more chances and disappointed every single time. The don’t stay in or they shift and look ridiculous. Not a fan!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart