BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Jamie W.
I was pretty IMPRESSED with these stick on nails. They have a sheet of glue on the back of it already which is convenient. They have numbers on the back of it to, so you can match the right size to your left fingers and right fingers. A+! I must say this lasted about 4 days of wear when i think it says up to 7 days on the instructions. Maybe i just worked up too hard with these nails and did hard labor to ruin them so quick. This would be great for prom, homecoming, weddings, quick photoshoots and such. These didn't ruin my nails when taking them off, when gel nails going to the salon do ruin your nails. I recommend these if you don't want to ruin your nails or want to pay less for nails. These weren't hard to get off my nails and pain free. These press nails come in different colors, patterns, and lengths.
Chavela J.
Detroit, MI
A+ by comparison.
I got these in my voxbox and I knew the claim of how long they last was not going to be accurate but lemme tell u why I gave them an A+.
These are almost identical the the ones you can find at family dollar and CVS for $3 except for the glue tab.
These are best used when you are having a nail emergency or have missed ur nail appointment but still want to go out for a night on the town.
The price is the price I would pay for convenience.
They lasted a full 5 days through washing dishes, typing, running around and playing with my 5 year old, everything.
By comparison, the $3 ones are cute but sucked because they had no glue tab. These do and it's strong!
Now, I am not a fan of using glue tabs as I get my nails done professionally on the reg. I was NOT expecting these to work, I mean, I haven't used glue tabs since I was a kid. THESE ARE FRIGGIN' AWESOME! Just don't expect them to feel like you've just stepped out of the nail salon or you will be disappointed.
I love that they were flexible, which was a little scary at first because I thought they were going to have a ridge where it bent. They didn't though.
Overall - I WAS IMPRESSED BY IMPRESS! I have purchased many more since receiving them in my voxbox and I keep them in my drawer for those times when I am really Mom-busy or just do NOT feel like going to the nail salon. A+
Krystal H.
Rochester, MI
I got these for free so I decided to try them. Now I remember why I absolutely hate press on nails. Not only are they uncomfortable to wear, I just can't do normal everyday things with them on. They also come off very easily. They're pretty, but that's about it.
Ivy W.
Mt Pleasant, OH
Love these nails! They have so many different beautiful designs to choose from. They don't stay quite as long as some other brands but you definitely get good wear out of them if you use them with glue. I always keep a few different boxes on hand at any times
Irma Cristina R.
Rex , GA
I got them in a light pink color and I thought they were going to fall off quick but they proved me wrong. I followed the directions and they stayed on for about 2 weeks and they looked good! I’ve already brought 3 more sets
Chelsea R.
Augusta, KS
I received imPRESS Press-on-Manicure for free for testing purposes from my Spring Voxbox from Influenster. I have never had "fake" nails before either from a store or a salon. Tonight was my first time ever trying out a product like this. They are basically a press-on manicure in seconds without glue or drying time. Claims they will remove easily and won't damage nails and should last up to a week.

First, sorting through the 24 different pieces to find ones to fit my strangely shaped nails proved to be a challenge. I found ten that suited the nails well enough, but some of my nails aren't completely covered and others the press on nail is very long compared to my true nail.

Using the prep pad was simple. It appeared to be an alcohol wipe of sorts to dry out and clean the nail. Even though I read the directions, I still put on the thumb nail first. Silly me, I know now why they say to save those for last. Putting it on first made peeling the tabs off difficult.

Now that all ten are on my fingers, they feel heavy but I am sure that will pass soon. Typing is also a bit strange now, but again, I will adjust.

For now, I like the product. It makes me feel pretty and glam without much effort or time waiting for nails to dry. The true challenges will be when I go about my daily business and then when I attempt to remove them from my nails.
Arlenys G.
Doral, FL
Love
the fact that I could have my mani ready in just couple of minutes because I didn’t
have time to do it before. GREAT value and a good quality. It is easy to use
and I will totally recommend it to my friend and family because they need to
try it for sure.
Claribel R.
Floral City, FL
Super cute. This was my first time trying press on nails and was impressed at how easy it was to put them on. They were the perfect length and fit for my nails and bonded really well with minimal effort. I would definitely try these again
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
I've never been one for fake nails, but I received these as a gift from a brand challenge prize and was really excited to give these a shot. I was pleasantly surprised! They were SO easy to apply. You just remove a clear strip from the back and apply. Ridiculously easy. Removing is also a breeze. You can apply nail polish remover to the edges or peel gently from the sides. I didn't have any damage to my nails either which is a huge plus. I haven't had any issue with mine popping off and I'm rough on my nails. The only issue I have is with the sizes. While they come in a variety of sizes the width for my nails ran rather large. I have small hands and nails (still fairly average) yet these were a little of the larger size with the width and I personally would have preferred a shorter version. Still, these weren't crazy long so I was still pleased. Nevertheless, I still loved them. They were so easy to apply and come in a wide variety of colors and designs.
Jenny P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received some of these in my last voxbox and unfortunately, they did not work for me. I like having longer nails so t he length was a big disappointment. I gave these to my sister to try out since she likes her nails shorter so they may be more suitable for her.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart