BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
Most people thing press on nails are for little girls....NOT ANYMORE!!! I was given a set from Influenster for free for reviewing purposes and let me tell you... these nails are gorgeous and if you apply them like your supposed too and take care of them they can last up to a week (sometimes longer). The nails I received are called "Shero" and they are so beautiful. They are maroon and rose gold and I absolutely love that color theme. I have shirts and shoes that color!! I cannot wait to use these nails on my beach trip in a week. I will be at the beach looking like I had a $90 manicure done!!
Roselyn W.
Terrebonne, OR
I am not personally in to having long nails but these kits make it so convenient that it’s almost hard not to. I have tried various designs which, by the way are all amazing. I love how I can get so many different styles & lengths and they are easy to take off when the time comes.
Maggie G.
Tyronza, AR
I am not a person that general wears press on nails (kinda difficult to cut hair with long nails!) but I actually enjoy these. The fit to my nail is perfect, they are durable, and most of all, the press on adhesive is the best I’ve ever used and actually stay on for more than an hour!
Madeline M.
Mashpee, MA
I bought impress because I saw a beauty blogger using them, and they have such a high rating on Influenster! They do not disappoint!! They were easy to put on and really prove to be lasting!! If I try to open a bag, or something you usually use a nail for I can feel them move but other than that they are great!! Would buy again and again!!
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
I wish these worked better! As a mom of a busy busy boy toddler, the price point was awesome, the IDEA of them being super fast to apply was a decent one but they do not last for a long time.

The sticker that is pre-attached makes the nail thick and the edges lift up causing them to loosen and slide around if you tap the tip of your nail on literally everything...then they just look crooked and sloppy.

I've purchased these several times and eventually for the designs that I really enjoyed I would just peel off the adhesive and glue the dang things on lol
Yesenia B.
These actually work really well. They come in a variety of sizes and fit my nails great. You just have to be very precise with putting them on because once you put them on they can be very hard to take off and reapply. They stay on for a good amount of time but the only thing I don’t like is that I feel like I can’t really run my fingers through my hair. Strands always seem to get stuck and pulled out when I do and it can be a real pain. Definitely worth checking out they come in so many different designs and definitely live up to the hype. They are a little pricey but worth it.
Amanda Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am obsessed with these. Everyone in my office asks me where I get my nails done, and they are all so surprised when I tell them they're press on nails that I did myself. They look so good compared to the ones I grew up with, and they stay on for a good amount of time. They're perfect for events and parties, and they're cheap enough that I don't care if I rip them off after a weekend/week.
Katy R.
Shawnee, KS
So far so good with these nails! SO easy to apply, fit great and are so cute to boot! As a busy mom who changes lots of diapers I knew I didn't want something too long or sharp, so the shape and length of these are great!
Amanda G.
Palo Alto, CA
Review for: Other more...
I’ve never had even remotely long nails before so was interested to try these out. I find them surprisingly fun and pretty realistic looking. Glad I read the instructions before just jumping in because I def would have picked the wrong sizes if I didn’t know to size down. We’ll see how they go in real life but so far they’re pretty fun. Only issue was putting them on - two of my nails are a touch crooked, though it’s likely only I’ll notice :)
Randi S.
Norcross, GA
These looked great and stayed on for a while. It was actually hard to get them off but I didn’t follow the instructions fully, it probably would have been easier. They aren’t very sturdy in my opinion but would work for someone that doesn’t do as much as I do with my hands.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart