BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Kirsten A.
These nails are great when you want to add a little touch of flare to the everyday manicure. While they didn't last too long (5 days), they were great for the weekend and datenight without hurting my actual nails. I would definitely use again, but maybe add some nail glue to each one to help them stay on a little longer.
Madison R.
Albion
I currently have these nails on right now and I love them. I bought it at my local Dollar General and they were only $4. Other brands don't stick very easily, but with these nails, it takes forever to get them off. I would highly recommend it to other. They have beautiful colors to chose from. Definitely worth the 4 dollars.
Janely R.
Porterville , CA
I really enjoyed my impress press-on manicure the color was very nice and they last and very easy to apply and the instructions are very clear. I has a set of press-on for a week. I will totally buy more of the press-on and try different styles and colors.
Nanette D.
Davie
Review for: Impress Accents Nails, Multi Color more...
I've used Kiss press ins before with glue and love them. However, these with the peak adhesive is not for me. I got the purple pack with the halo nail and didn't like it. The adhessive is thick so it doesn't sit flush on the nail bed. Its great for last minute manis and the adhessive is super strong so they definitely work. I just prefer the glue. It looks more natural I think.
Lizeidy R.
Roma, TX
I loved this complimentary press on gel manicure I recieved. It was so easy to apply not messy at all because you do not have to use glue! you just have to press them on. I will be buying more for sure. Perfect for when in a hurry and need a many asap
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
I got this complimentary to test in my first voxbox and i think they are amazing . At first i was thinking they would pop off easily but once i put them on they stuck so well . I think they are definitely worth the money and they have really cute ones .
Ashlee D.
Brooklyn, NY
Tried these on and they looked okay for press ons. The application was very easily. Literally just peel off the sticker and press them on. They lasted for a while but like real nails the polish started chipping off. Would buy them again for a quick fix
Jessica G.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm not one who would use press-on nails regularly as an adult, but I would have killed to have had a kit like this when I was growing up. I always wanted long manicured nails but as a tomboy its a difficult dream to realize. And every kit I tried when I was younger just didn't cut it with the staying power, whether they used brush on glue or stickers.

Broadway Nails imPress press on nails would have made my pre-teen dreams come true!

However, as an adult who prefers natural nails to acrylics or press ons, this product isn't for me. I disliked how the nails were loose in otherwise adorably clever packaging. It took forever to figure out the sizing order so that I could match nails to my nail bed size.

Once on, these press-on nails felt like acrylics. The glue attached to the underside was very strong and actually resisted removal when I went to take them off. Unfortunately, I never felt completely comfortable wearing them because they didn't conform to my nail bed (I have pretty defined c-curves) and I was convinced they were going to snag on something and rip off. They did wear considerably well in light of that issue and withstood hours upon hours of typing.

I'm not sure these should be marketed as being faster than a traditional manicure however, because it took me quite a while to sort out the sizes I needed and to finagle the plastic off of the adhesive to apply them.

These were a little difficult to remove, if only because the adhesive refused to budge even with acetone applied. I wouldn't recommend these for users with weak, brittle, or peeling nails as they might add more damage to the nail bed during removal.
K. Elizabeth M.
Lancaster, SC
For years, I've gone without polishing my finger nails because I don't have the time to let them dry long enough to avoid smudging and tracking polish onto clothing, etc. So, I excited when I heard about imPress. I was even more excited when I saw them in my College VoxBox.

What I liked about the imPress Manicure is that the designs are cute, trendy and up to date. They were easy to apply. Each nail is numbered and once you find all the nails that fit on one hand, you can just look for the numbers to do the other hand. Also, if you've tried acrylic nails, you know that they aren't flexible. If you hit one it hurts and will usually crack or break.

These have a little bit of flexibility to them. I enjoyed the fact that they will bend under pressure. What I didn't like was that there wasn't a warning about not getting the nails wet for at least an hour. I washed my hands 45 mins after I did mine and three nails came off. However, I had some Kiss nail glue and decided to glue them all down. They lasted almost two weeks before I was ready to take them off and try a different color.

I wash dishes, cook, clean and play with my kids. And was impressed with how well the nails held up. I like the price. It's still cheaper than $25-60 at the nail salon.

My nails are a little wide and had a few spaces on some of but nobody noticed unless they were like point blank on my hand. I definitely recommend these if you're looking for a simply but stylish manicure.
Veronica L.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: Impress Press-on Manicure Pick Me 1 Set more...
I'm so glad I tried these. I was looking for something quick and easy and these definitely fit the bill. I got the red manicure with one gold detailed per hand. This is only day 4 but they show no signs of falling off. I am definitely getting more.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart