BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Loren G.
Henderson, NV
When i received these i was very weary of them because press on nails never work good or stay on or even look good. I got a pretty design, but it just wasnt completely me or anything i normally would wear, but it's fun and exciting to try something new. I read the easy instructions and did everything good, sized my nails out(TIP: they have #'s on the back, i found out afterwards) and put them on. It was done in no time. So simple and easy. Unlike a salon, you will be there usually an hour, maybe even more and you're stuck with them for a while . With all the fun designs and easy changes, you can use these more to accessorize and match. They have a lot of fun colors but also classic and simple designs. Good for any occasion. I was very impressed by these nails and will be purchasing again. The only con is that your hair can get caught between the fake nail and real nail, which can be completely avoided.
Roxanne T.
Pros:
 Easy application and removal- the adhesive is already applied to the underside of the nail. Just peel off the plastic tab and stick over the clean and prepped nail. To remove, simply peel them off.
 Will not damage the natural nails during the application or removal process.
 Large variety of gorgeous colors and designs so it’s easy to find one that matches your personality and taste.
 No drying time
 Great for special occasions, travel, or for in-between manicures.
 Easy storage, the super cute container makes is easy to blend in with any nail polish collection.

Cons:
 Even though there are a lot of sizes, 12 in all, the largest size did not fit my thumb nails. I have very large nail beds and this product barely covered my natural nails.
 Product is marketed as being able to stay on for up to a week but mine only lasted 2 days or 4 if you use the Broadway Nail Jet Dry Nail Glue.

Overall these nails would be great for people with small fingernails. They are great to have for special one night events or a special occasion. However, I will not be purchasing this product as they do not come in my size.
Lawaina G.
Walterboro, SC
I gave these to my niece because I Have no use for them being my real nails are long. But anyway they are so cute on her I love the color and so do she. They hold up very well unlike others she’s brought this stayed on for weeks and she said she’s definitely buying this brand from now on.imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Debbie D.
Buffalo, NY
Love these! These aren't like the old press-on nails that would pop off all the time. I've worn a set for 2 weeks straight and as a letter carrier, can tell you they stood up to rough treatment.
Whitney H.
Really liked this product, it was easy to put on the nails and it was easy to take them off. My only con about it is I feel the more opaque designs are best. I tried a french design and you could tell they were fake whereas some of the other designs looked more real.
Taylor J.
Bend , OR
I like them a lot but I wish they could last a little longer but I really like the design of the nail. I also thought that it's was really Is to stick them on I would buy this for a night out.
Tanya G.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: Other more...
Not only are they simple to put on but its fast and if u have never put on nails this is easy to do they last extremely long i would say two weeks or so and they look great and have many designs to choose from
Kristin C.
Mobile, AL
I love these quick easy to use but look great Kiss Broadway Nail Press ons. I have sooo many holiday partys in these few weeks around Christmas and this is a great way to look put together even if I am not. :) And they last about a week. So worth it ! Great Price
Erica F.
I think these nails are beautiful but they are not for me because they never last long on my nails. I don't do much and still they fall off so easily and quickly. I wouldn't be comfortable wearing these out because then when they fall, I'd be so embarrassed!
wendy d.
north babylon, NY
I love how they look when applied to my nails. The only issue I have with this product and it's a pretty big issue is that when it's time to remove the product from my nails, it leaves them fragile and un smooth. I wouldn't really recommend this because of this reason.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart