BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Jaclyn L.
Miami Beach, FL
These are quick and easy to put on, and they make your nails look really presentable. Lasted a very long time, even through swimming in the pool. It was honestly faster than painting my nails and it turned out better. I did have some nail soreness for the first day. But I also pressed down extra hard to insure they would stay in place. And they have, they are very strong.
Ana G.
San Antonio, TX
Honestly this is my first time putting on any type of fake nail but these are amazing. it’s such a simple process wash peel press that’s it you have perfect nails in just minutes and it’s just 5 dollars. They are a definite go to when your on a budget
Elizabeth W.
Winterport
I bite my nails, it is a gross habit. I bought these nails because lots of people are constantly seeing my hands and it made me self conscious. I bought these nails while they were on sale. The adhesive doesn't really hold amazing. If you go to wash your hands, the nail can fall off. I would probably recommend something else if you bite your nails like me.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
I had actually won a set of these from one of their Facebook giveaways last year(summer of 2012) so I was excited to try these out.
Since I won them I didn't know what color or style they would send and it ended up being a neon pink, green, orange leopard print design that I thought was just awesome! This particular print would definitely not be everyone's taste but I liked them. I was a little frightened because I remember back in the day when I was a kid we tried the stick on nails and they wouldn't last for 5 minutes let alone an entire day, but I was pleasantly surprised by these. I applied them pretty easily but you do have to have time to concentrate to put them on properly, and the first thing I noticed after applying is that they felt pretty secure. I really liked the way they looked on my nails, the only thing is I wished they had been a tad smaller for my nail bed. After that first day of wearing them I was so surprised at how well they stayed on the second day, then the third and finally on the fourth day I felt them get a little loose but still on for the most part. I kept them all on for around 6 days then took them off myself. They were easy to get off of my nails with just a little bit of residue on my actual nails that I got off with nail polish remover. I really liked these overall and plan on buying some of the other colors soon. Definitely recommend:)

ETA: I also received a set of these in the SpringVoxBox and they are just as good if not better than the first time I got to try these. The rint I got was zebra-tipped with little hibiscus flowers in pink, purple and pink. I still recommend these and want to get more colors!
Liz M.
I really do love the design and the variety they have, they also do look great and so cute. They are easy to apply. The only downside for me, my hair tends to get stuck on my nails when I just slide my fingers through my hair or I'm moving my hair and I dislike that since it sort of rips my hair sometimes. But they are very cute! I will have to learn to deal with it.
April a.
Akron, NY
Review for: Night Fever Nail Kit 24 Nail Covers more...
Impress press on gel manicures are a huge time saver I don't recommend them for an event where you'll be super active and I suggest that you carry with you the extras just incase you loose one.
Be sure to buff your nails and use rubbing alcohol - also the wipe enclosed to get rid of any oils preventing a good adhere. I know these are considered short I give mine a slight clipping after I've applied and then file accordingly.
I have a convention this week and with a coupon bough 4 sets that match varying outfits at about 6 bucks each that's less than a gel mani and I can have personalized nails even though my nails were chomped from gardening life saver must have. The adhesive is new and improved and its important to be sure you apply the proper pressure to adhere each nail
Jenny T.
Anaheim, CA
I quite like these press-on nails. They come in a variety of beautiful colors and patterns. In my experience, they stay on for about 5 days really well. My only complaint is that they are quite long and the glue underneath extends out pretty far so if you have naturally short nails, the glue is visible and sticks to dust. I would recommend growing your nails out before attaching the press-on nails.
Jo Anne R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Review for: Covers more...
I already have long hard nails but, when one breaks, I turn to imPress Press on Manicure.  So easy to use, fits most nail sizes and stays on pretty good.  And long enough, until my own nail grows beyond the tip of my finger.  The colors are bold and dont chip.  Ive even painted over them withbmy own nail colors.  They are sized so you can easily find the sizes you need for each finger in this kit.  Pretty IMPRESSIVE imPress on Manicure!
Raven G.
I got this product free from the Shimmer Vox Box for testing purposes.

These nails were super easy to apply and looked flawless! They stayed on for over a week without issue and were easy to remove when the time came. The designs were cute but they should provide fewer basic & child like accent nails. Overall, I'd probably get this product again.
Ashley V.
Omaha, NE
Honestly, for the price it's really good! they last about a week. The only downside is that if i would run my hand through my hair, strands would get stuck to the sides because it was a little open & the nail shapes were sometimes not similar to each other. Overall it looked like I went to get my nails professionally done
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart