BY KISS PRODUCTS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Kacee C.
Pittsburgh, PA
First of all, let me start by saying that the designs offered by imPRESS are the best that I've ever seen from a press on nail brand. There are a TON of options to choose from, but I'd say that that is where this brand peaks.

I received this product free for testing, and as I was putting them on one nail kept popping off during application. It was really frustrating but the adhesive did seem to hold for all of the other fingers.

Next, the sizes/shapes of the nails. It was very difficult to find the perfect size for any of my fingers, which was annoying. I had to opt for the larger nail everytime which makes them look more like a press on IMO.

When I was ready to take them off, I had no troubles at all. Always a plus :)
Vanessa T.
Panorama City, CA
Nails are my thing so when I got this I was so excited. If you followed the rules that was given to you, the nails lasted a pretty reasonable amount of time. The only downside of these were the nail sizes. There were some nail sizes that fit my real nails perfectly and looked great but there were other nail sizes that didn’t fit my nails and looked absolutely horrible.
Acadia C.
I LOVE THESE!!!! My mother-in-law actually recommended me these in July and I completely fell in love! these do not damage your nails like glue on & acrylic nails. Very easy to take off when you're ready mine typically last a week to two weeks (I work at a garden center so between dirt, water and smashing fingers EVERY DAY) I also have a bad habit of biting my nails and because of these I know have long HARD nails! They also come out with holiday designs and new seasonal designs all the time! Just love these! These red ones are by far my favorite I've bought these quite a few times.
Jeanette Z.
I absolutely love these nails but unfortunately, for me, they have 1 big flaw. I'm not even sure how the company would avoid this happening, and I know it doesn't happen for everyone. But for me, it snags my hair like no other!! And when you've got long long hair like me, that's a big issue! But besides this deal breaker, I just love them!! They're so quick and easy. I just wish they worked better for me. Heartbreaking 💔💔💔💔
Lauren D.
I like these a lot! They are a good, cheaper alternative for getting acrylics in a salon, and they are easier and quicker than painting your nails. There are lots of beautiful designs and colors available. When I bought them, CVS was having a good sale on them as well. I think it was BOGO!

As long as your nails are clean, they stick very well. The only issue I had with them was that they would stick super well in some areas of the nail and not in others, so my hair would get caught under the nail. I would sometimes feel like I had to be extra careful doing regular activities because I was worried about them popping off. They lasted about a week before I didn’t want to wear them anymore and took them off.
Jaime S.
Chicago
These are so easy to apply, and really easy to shape with a standard glass nail file.  I buy the short length and they look so natural.  Although the box says that they will last a full week, I've found that they end up lasting about three or four days.  People really enjoy them, and the accent nails are a fun touch.
La Rainne P.
Woodhaven, NY
I have never tried press on nails before, but finally got to after receiving some in an Influenster package. They're super easy to use -- as the name implies you literally just press them on your nails. However, it takes a bit of trial and error to figure out which sizes work best for each nail before you stick them on, and some of them don't really fit perfectly. It also leaves nails feeling kind of "heavy" which can be uncomfortable if you're not used to artificial nails. Another disadvantage is that they are a bit hard to take off and leave a thick, sticky residue on the surface of your nails. Otherwise, they're a super quick way to get a perfect manicure and some of the prints are really cute!
Melissa M.
Saint Pauls, NC
It's been many years since I have tried press on nails, that is until I received imPRESS Press-on Manicure from Influenster in my ShimmerVoxBox. I was surprised that they were press on with no glue needed as they have a dual layer adhesive and had a gel finish! I was very impressed before even opening the package. They came with a prep pad to clean your nails with prior to application and 30 nails including 6 accents. Finding the perfect size was super easy and application was a breeze. I love how they look and feel and am definitely going to continue using ImPRESS for my mani's ❤❤💅💅
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
I received a set of imPRESS nails in my Shimmer VoxBox complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. They are really pretty french tips with little flowers on them that I would have definitely worn, and the gel application is really appealing - a lot of my friends have been raving about these press on nails, they've really stepped up their game with the designs to appeal to a wider audience. I am unable to use them though because I have very long nail beds (they go all the way to the edge of my finger) and even when my nails aren't long to my standard (filed down to nailbed) the press on nails are unfortunately, too small to cover my entire nail. I'll be passing the nails I received along to a friend.
Angela T.
Raeford, NC
Wow! I truly enjoyed these nails. As a YouTuber, I really wanted to try an alternative nail solution. These were the it to my be all task of searching... I soooo excited. ❤👍❤👍I highly recommend They don't last all day unless you don't do or touch that would cause them to flip off. Sooo be careful... just purchased a second pair see pics
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.