BY KISS PRODUCTS #1 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

• Did this product last long for you guys? 49 Answers
  • How does this brand of press-on nails compare to other brands. I'...4 Answers
Jacqueline Q.
Brownsville, TX
I love these nails. I have several packages at home that I bought from Walmart, I only use them for emergencies since they don't last more than 2 days. It's only for special occasions when I have no time to paint my nails. I file them a little because I don't like them too lengthy.
Katelline C.
Elmhurst, IL
Are you late? Do you have no time to do your nails? Do you broke one nail? That's it! This product always save me from any situation. It is easy to put on the nails. The color is perfect. The sizes match like real. And you can keep amazing nails for two weeks or more! I love it.
Kat J.
TX
Best press-on nails that are currently on the market... they have a wide array of colors and patterns, and despite being press-ons, they last for awhile. I've been able to wear these for over a week. My go-to brand when I need a nice manicure in a jiffy. Would totally recommend.
Natalie I.
These are so good for a special occasion. They are quick, easy, and inexpensive. They can last up to 2 weeks. There are ways to make them last longer. If you slightly rough up your mail with a corse nail file then as a thin layer of nail glue under the glue the nail comes with.
Ashleigh V.
Cicero, NY
Love this product. The application is crazy easy and it's one of the few things I've ever been able to keep on my nails for more than a week! They come in so many fun lengths and colors for any activity. And you can always paint over them in a different color if you get bored.
Veronica J.
Tomball, TX
No. No. And just No! These are horrible. Not only are they thin to the point of bending when I would reach to pick something up, but they don't stay on. Mine never lasted an hour. The designs and colors are great but the nails remind me of something I would get my daughter.
Winnie C.
These are super easy to put on and last me at least 3 days. Even while washing my hair and doing the dishes! I also like how I can find ones that fit my nails when I have trouble doing so with other nail sets. I do wish that were more designs, though. Everyone go buy some!
This is definitely the best press on nail brand out there. I love the wide variety of styles and color they offer. I ALWAYS get compliments on my nails. They look like I had them done at the salon, but I always tell people they're press on's and they can't believe it!
Amber S.
Bluffton, IN
I LOVE the imPRESS gel nails! I don't like to spend a lot on nails so these are a great alternative. They are cheap, EASY to put on, have lot of great options to choose from, and last for a long time! I say these are better than going to the salon to get nails put on!
Megan M.
The instructions were very clear and easy to follow. I used these for my graduation and they lasted for about five days. I thought that they held up better than I expected, and I would recommend using these for events where you don't want to pay to get a manicure.
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.