BY KISS PRODUCTS #1 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

• Did this product last long for you guys? 49 Answers
  • Are these any good? or do they flip off 5 Answers
  • I've never tried these cheap and cute any good?4 Answers
Samy R.
I love the imPRESS press-on nails! I don't always feel like doing my nails but sometimes need a manicure quickly. These are great for that or if you like changing out your nail style often. I like that these come pre-painted and that they don't damage your nails. They are the easiest way to get a good looking manicure, and have repurchase many times.
Brooke K.
I like having my nails done regularly but I hate the price and how it tears my nails up. I was really excited to try impress because the price is reasonable and they have so many different styles. These take less than 10 minutes to apply and they look great. The downfall is that some of them don't stay. Both my index fingers and middle fingers had fallen off after one day. Luckily they come with extras in case some fall off. I'd recommend using nail polish remover on your nails prior to application. For the price, they're great!
Stacy R.
Bessemer, AL
I absolutely love imPress One-step Gel press on manicure. The variety of colors and designs offered are endless. If you correctly apply the nails by cleaning your narural nail the imPress nails will last for a week. They could last longer if your job doesn't require heavy lifting and constantly being in water all day like my job does. I have actually purchased these nails twice since recieving them free from #Influenster. I have recommended these to many people who have complimented my nails. #gotitfree #imPressmanicure
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
Okay, so I'm not one to ever use press on nails, mostly because I constantly use my hands so I figured they won't stay on very long. To my surprise, I received the Shimmer Voxbox and received these lovely nails complemtary! So, I was excited, and didn't care if they fell off within an hour because I didn't have to buy them! To my surprise though, the nails lasted for five days! Five days of scanning people groceries, giving them change, and doing all my other daily stuff, these nails lasted! To top it off, the color was super cute and looked really good, not cheap. The overall finish was really nice, I received tons of compliments and even got asked "where'd you get them done at?"
Ceaira S.
Springfield, OH
These for me only lasted like 3 days which is disappointing but I am a very hands on person which is probably why. The color pink that I received was super cute and perfect for me but stick on nails are just not for me. This would be perfect for affordable nails that you needed in a hurry for a special occasion!
Farrah F.
They have a lot of really cute designs and colors for this product. The one that I got isn't really one that I would normally choose for myself, but it's fun and summery. They were really easy to put on, although I'm really not used to having super long nails, so I'm worried it may not last as long as it normally should/would. I won't be able to use this on a regular basis due to my profession, but I think it's a really cute idea for a night out and I liked how it quickly I could apply them even though I never do anything with my nails!
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
I loved these. They're easy to put on and keep on. You don't even need glue. It only takes a few minutes and they're not messy either. There's also so many different colors and designs. It's also way cheaper than getting your nails done at a salon. You can even shape them however you want. I would recommend them.
Sahndra F.
S Pasadena, CA
Yeah, so the summary of my last two weeks is this: I was on the go, jumping on and off planes and hanging with fam! So, yes I DID NOT have time to have a proper Mani / Pedi ( thanks visiting Parents ) JK 😜but my impress manicure has been beyond helpful. Yes, no glue needed. Just a file in a small box. It took me only 7 mins. So, yes I filtered my fingers to make them nice for you lol.
My nails took at least a week to come off but to be fair I was hand washing a lot of things.
Emily J.
I find that these nails just don't last even up to a week for me. I don't have my hands in water that much and they just randomly fall off. I start by washing my hands, cleansing my nails, buffing them, and then apply the nails. I just think there are better options out there than these nails which aren't the longest lasting.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
These are pretty great. I am super clumsy so I don’t do much with my nails ever because even really nice polish will chip so quickly. I used these for my husbands work holiday party. It was SO much faster and easier than painting my nails, and they looked great!!! So many people have been asking me where I got my nails done and are amazed that they are press ons. I have lost a few, but these are so quick and easy I just replaced them. Love!!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.