BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Briahna G.
Ontario, CA
I received these nails in the shimmer voxbox to review. These nails are so easy to apply. The color options are super cute. They look natural. They have been holding up even at work. My biggest and inly complaint is that when I run my fingers through my hair, it gets stuck and caught underneath them
Taylor P.
I love these nails. Although I received a set via Influenster in the Shimmer Vox Box I've brought plenty of pairs before. Easy to apply and use. Usually last 5 days for me because they get a little loose. But if you want to make them last a little longer you can reapply nail-by- nail as you see fit.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
These aren't the same exact style nails I have but there great they don't fall off as easily. I love these because you can apply them so easily and there so simple as well. The length of the nails isn't too long it's just right and it lets you go on with your busy day while having the perfect manicure.
Cristina Z.
Arlington , TX
I love these nails! They are so convenient and so easy to just put on when your on the go and do not want to ruin your real nails with acrylics, the con is that off course they do not last as long as acrylics do but I do love them!
👸 Erica S.
loving how easy and beautiful these gel nails are. there's no glue needed and comes with an easy instructions paper for application. There perfect for a night out or day in the office, or even jus to spruce up a nice outfit. I work with my hands so there not as durable as acrylics and are a kind of plastic type so when making food they get clipped pretty easy I didn't like that. They do fit your nail shape accurately but the lifted edges gets my hair caught a bit when doing a pony tail or braids which is another dislike. Overall there great for quick change between nail colors and I'm sure are alot safer for your natural nails than acrylics. They hold pretty tightly to your nail and are also super easy to remove. The options are beautiful, unique and endless. I'm sure these nails won't disappoint and I recommend these nails to anyone looking for a super quick easy fix for any nail emergency, and I got mine free thanks to influenster. #imPRESSmoments, #complimentary, @imPRESSmanicure imPRESS Press-on Manicure
Katie S.
Marlton, NJ
I'm not a big fake nail fan to begin with but I go through phases. I received these in my Spring Fling VoxBox and was actually eager to try them since I had a lot going on that week and it would be a good time to put them to the test. The application was easy enough but I have wide nailbeds so, as I usually do with nails like this, I had a lot of my natural nail showing on the sides. They looked nice and I was optimistic as they felt sturdy. The next morning I took a shower and when I got out and was drying off, one popped off. I thought I could put it back on but I couldn't, so I had to use up another nail. That night one of them started to peel up in the corner and continued to get worse the next day. If I would run my fingers through my hair, the corner would end up getting a couple strands of hair stuck under the nail. I ended up taking them all off because I was having too many problelms with them and it was just irritating. I could see them being good for a one-and-done occasion but for long-term wear I think glue-on nails would be better. Another thing that bothered me was that there were these weird nubs on the tips of the nails. The only way I can descibe it is if you buy a model to put together and they come with those sheets of plastic with all the individual pieces that you have to break off and you get that little nub. That's what it's like.
Cheyenna C.
Portland, ME
I am very IMPRESSED with imPress Press-on manicure! My manicure has stayed on through nights of dancing, hours of me tapping on my computer, quite possibly the best manicure I've ever given myself. My favorite part is that there is no glue, no mess, and they actually stay on longer than glue ons.
Sadie H.
I got these in my first voxbox and how IMPRESSive are these nails? Haaaha! All joking aside, these nails were super easy to apply and came with everything needed to apply them! The sticky part of the nail is super durable and doesn't pop off easily!
Millie W.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Accent Bells Wishes, 30 more...
People always ask where I got my nails done or if I did them myself. I work 2 jobs and I don't have time to go sit at a salon for an hour to get them done. When they came out with these they were my go to. From work to going out on date night with my fiance. Theses are my favorite and they have so many color choices to choose from and style.
Victoria J.
These nails are absolutely beautiful and they look super real. They are $7.99 which is a good price for the quality BUT they don't stay on for long, I've had to replace them probably like 5 times because they keep falling off. I recommend these for a night out because they don't stay on for long.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart