BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

·       Includes on-trend accent nails

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Flavia R.
These nails lasted me 4 days. It was very easy to apply. It didnt hurt to come out. This was my first time using this & it was worth. Thanks influenster for this great nail. If i get the chance i would but these❤️
Alejandra W.
I would love to review this item 💕 it’s an easy way to apply nail polish 😊.. I have tried another brand such as sally and it worked well. It is easy to apply!!!Kiss Broadway Impress False Nails - Glitz & Glamour (Pack of 3)
Reyna M.
Fresno, CA
I received the StarStruck design in my college voxbox and I LOVED the design. I thought at first it was a giraffe pattern look at first but even though I was wrong, I still loved it. The directions are very easy to follow and it’s not rocket science. It comes with a prep-pad that is pretty much rubbing alcohol. You clean your nails with it and then you size up the nails. Be sure that the clear tab is facing in your nail when you are sizing them up. It is suggested that you find the right size for your nails and have them all lined up and ready to go. You start from your pinky and you end with your thumb. You remove the clear tab on the back of the nail and then you press the nail firmly. Make sure you press really hard but not to the point you are hurting yourself.
Broadway states that these nails can last up to a week only if you do it right.
Here is my experience:
I put them on a Saturday night and afterwards I started to type up my paper. Soon after BOTH of my pink nails pop off. Then after I was done with my paper, I started to wash the dishes where one of my ring finger nail pop off as well. Whats cool about the ImPress On-Nails is that they have extra nails for you just in case a few pop off. Sadly the nails didn’t last until probably midday on Sunday from morning chores. I honestly, followed the directions but yet they didn’t stayed on.
Would I get them?
No, the cost of this product is not worth it for me to buy them in a daily bases. If it’s a special occasion I might consider it just because it is less expensive than getting my nails done but only if I have a coupon for it.
Angel P.
I had finally decided to stop abusing my nails with acrylic and gel and my naked nails were painful to look at- thin and cracked from months of salon " beautification." I found a much better alternative when I was sent a package of imPRESS nails to review a couple of weeks ago as part of the Shimmer Vox Box. I admit I put off trying them because I didn't think I would like them. I expected them to look cheesy on and to fall off right away if I didn't baby them. I hadn't used press on nails since junior high and had no idea how far the technology has come. I've had these on since Saturday and doing everything I normally do, and they feel comfortable and look pretty awesome. Wanted to share. I'm done with acrylics. I've already picked up my next set from Walgreen's. There's no shame in a non-damaging AND inexpensive alternative to salon manis. These are great!
Amanda R.
Ronkonkoma, NY
So when I received these in my college VoxBox, I was stoked. I love a good manicure but was looking forward to trying something out something a bit simpler to apply. While the packaging is very cute - when you actually open the package, you realize it's very disorganized and took some additional time to figure out which press on fit which nail unlike other packages that keep them in size order to make it easier to work with.

The product was nice, the nail length was a little long for my taste though I've read others saying it's too short for theirs so that is a subjective argument based on personal preference. I wore these nails to an event where they looked very nice and I received compliments on the design. HOWEVER, by the end of this event, I'd lost two nails which led for a very sloppy look. I'd vote for a slightly stronger adhesive.

Still, I wouldn't disregard the product in its entirety. They served their purpose for the one night I was wearing them out, but if I were planning to wear them for longer or for an all day event, I would have been highly disappointed.

Going on an interview or on a quick evening out with the girls? By all means try them out - but try not to lose them when you're searching through your purse for your phone or you'll look a bit silly for the rest of the night.
Nitzauris F.
Bronx, NY
I honestly started looking up reviews on YouTube and most some were good others were terrible so I wasn't sure what to expect from them. I was excited to try them on myself and see how my experience was.

Getting your right size for your nails wasn't hard at all. You can easily figure out which one is too big and way too small. The application was even easier. I wanted to really see if it was as easy as they say. So I decided to apply them in the morning before work with little time to spare. It was very very easy. I honestly was very pleased with the easy application.

Through out the week that I wore the imPress on nails I was washing and cleaning more than I usually would and they held up nicely. While your hands are still wet they are able to move a little bit but they didn't budge what so ever. Five straight days of constant water and me dealing with tugging at my coat, dressing my two year old playing with her and tutoring my middle schoolers, especially the long reports I have to write daily was a big test on these nails. My busiest week ever.

Removing them was easy as well. All I did was lift the edges little by little and they came off with no problem. My nails weren't damaged or ruined like acrylic does. I was able to paint my nails right after taking them off. There was no sensitivity after using the product.

I LOVE THESE!!! I have a dinner to attend this Saturday and I will be purchasing some red imPress on press on nails.
Paige C.
Crowley, TX
I love love love and did I say love these. I have always loved having my nails done but the cost and how unhealthy my nail are when I get them soaked off always makes me rethink getting a new set put on. We recently moved to another state and I had a hard time finding a salon I liked and a baby sitter to watch the kiddos for and hour to even go to the nail shop. When I came across these wonderful things called impress nails!!!

I'm now on my 7th set and I could go on for days how much I love these. Out of all the set one of them lasted only 5 days all others have lasted me 7 plus days. I'm pretty busy with 3 kiddos so I know they can with hold quite a bit. I cook, clean, do the laundry, give 3 baths plus mine a day & do the dishes so I totally know and believe the package when it says up to 7 days.

Out of all 7 sets I had one pinky nail pop off after 3 days and I just reapplied another one and didn't have another problem. I know some people have a problem with them falling out put I haven't had that problem at all. I don't use any nail glue I just stick them on and my nails look fabulous. I've got more complements with the impress nails than I have ever got when I went to a salon. I will never go back to the nail shop again my nails are healthy, long, & strong underneath the press on nails and I couldn't be happier.

The price of the nails range from $5- $9 depending on where you buy them at. Walmart is normal the cheapest but our Walmart doesn't always have a big selection. Walgreens has ran them on sale a few times plus you can normally find a $1 off coupon on the Internet.
Stephanie V.
I was not expecting much from stick on nails because I have tried them in the past and it was just a complete waste of money. This time I tried them, I received different results. I made sure to press the nails on for a good amount of time and the nails lasted me 4 days! I was honestly very surprised. Good quality for its price!!
Shannon J.
Los Angeles, CA
First and foremost let me just say that these nails are a God send for women on the go who need just a quick polish change for a date, interview or party but are last minute and don't have the time to go/wait in the nail salon. No matter which style/color you get I would recommend these. I initially got this color because this is the style that I usually wear my nails (I never get color on my ACRYLIC NAILS because the new growth starts to look horrendous within the two week waiting period). So here are the reasons for purchasing these nails:

Yes: The nails are easy to apply, match the individual falsies with the size of your own nail, clean off your real nails with the alcohol wipe they give you (if you run out just use a tissue/cotton ball/q tip with rubbing alcohol), remove the plastic of the false nail and place the falsie on your nail and voila: easy as pie!!

No: The nail color "PICK ME" didn't match up with my natural nail (my natural nails are darker that most people's nails due to me biting them as a child). Also, the manicure design on the nail was thicker than I'm used to getting. Lastly, the nails were a bit long, but my personal preference is short so whatever floats your boat.

Other than that I would say go for them. I just ordered "ECSTATIC CLING" (peachy pink), "CALL MY AGENT" (red), "TEXT APPEAL" (black), "GLISTEN UP" (dark orchid purple) and HOMEWRECKER" (Hawaiian water blue) since I do love color on my nails. The good thing about these are that they're colored so I'll be able to cut them as short as I want and let it look like a natural manicure and polish. Good luck!!!
Jessica T.
Holly Hill, FL
Impress was the first line of press on nails I've tried so I'm not too experienced with fake nails but I loved them. They were very easy to apply and stayed on for over a week. I found that after applying a nail if you press down firmly for a minute or two they last longer then if you barely press down on it.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart