BY KISS PRODUCTS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
I got this complimentary to test in my first voxbox and i think they are amazing . At first i was thinking they would pop off easily but once i put them on they stuck so well . I think they are definitely worth the money and they have really cute ones .
Lizeidy R.
Roma, TX
I loved this complimentary press on gel manicure I recieved. It was so easy to apply not messy at all because you do not have to use glue! you just have to press them on. I will be buying more for sure. Perfect for when in a hurry and need a many asap
Jessica G.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm not one who would use press-on nails regularly as an adult, but I would have killed to have had a kit like this when I was growing up. I always wanted long manicured nails but as a tomboy its a difficult dream to realize. And every kit I tried when I was younger just didn't cut it with the staying power, whether they used brush on glue or stickers.

Broadway Nails imPress press on nails would have made my pre-teen dreams come true!

However, as an adult who prefers natural nails to acrylics or press ons, this product isn't for me. I disliked how the nails were loose in otherwise adorably clever packaging. It took forever to figure out the sizing order so that I could match nails to my nail bed size.

Once on, these press-on nails felt like acrylics. The glue attached to the underside was very strong and actually resisted removal when I went to take them off. Unfortunately, I never felt completely comfortable wearing them because they didn't conform to my nail bed (I have pretty defined c-curves) and I was convinced they were going to snag on something and rip off. They did wear considerably well in light of that issue and withstood hours upon hours of typing.

I'm not sure these should be marketed as being faster than a traditional manicure however, because it took me quite a while to sort out the sizes I needed and to finagle the plastic off of the adhesive to apply them.

These were a little difficult to remove, if only because the adhesive refused to budge even with acetone applied. I wouldn't recommend these for users with weak, brittle, or peeling nails as they might add more damage to the nail bed during removal.
Flavia R.
These nails lasted me 4 days. It was very easy to apply. It didnt hurt to come out. This was my first time using this & it was worth. Thanks influenster for this great nail. If i get the chance i would but these❤️
Jessica G.
Lakewood , CA
imPRESS Press-on Manicure are you so good I deathly recommend us people they're so cute they're really easy to put on and they make my nails look so great and just cute I would definitely buy this myself
Aylissa A.
Lubbock, TX
OMG!!!!! I tried these out because I didn't feel like painting my nails and just a throwback to the old days.. but the has exceeded my expectations. The adhesive stuck so well that when I went to take them off after 4 DAYS, it felt like they were glued on! Everyone though I had just went to the salon and got acrylics!
Alejandra W.
I would love to review this item 💕 it’s an easy way to apply nail polish 😊.. I have tried another brand such as sally and it worked well. It is easy to apply!!!Kiss Broadway Impress False Nails - Glitz & Glamour (Pack of 3)
Jade L.
Evans, CO
I received this product in my Shimmer VoxBox and I was pleasantly surprised by how nice these look! It was my first time using press on nails so I was skeptical of how they would look, but they looked really nice! They were easy to apply and stayed on well for a few days. That was my only issue was them not staying on for many days. But overall, I would purchase these again.
K. Elizabeth M.
Lancaster, SC
For years, I've gone without polishing my finger nails because I don't have the time to let them dry long enough to avoid smudging and tracking polish onto clothing, etc. So, I excited when I heard about imPress. I was even more excited when I saw them in my College VoxBox.

What I liked about the imPress Manicure is that the designs are cute, trendy and up to date. They were easy to apply. Each nail is numbered and once you find all the nails that fit on one hand, you can just look for the numbers to do the other hand. Also, if you've tried acrylic nails, you know that they aren't flexible. If you hit one it hurts and will usually crack or break.

These have a little bit of flexibility to them. I enjoyed the fact that they will bend under pressure. What I didn't like was that there wasn't a warning about not getting the nails wet for at least an hour. I washed my hands 45 mins after I did mine and three nails came off. However, I had some Kiss nail glue and decided to glue them all down. They lasted almost two weeks before I was ready to take them off and try a different color.

I wash dishes, cook, clean and play with my kids. And was impressed with how well the nails held up. I like the price. It's still cheaper than $25-60 at the nail salon.

My nails are a little wide and had a few spaces on some of but nobody noticed unless they were like point blank on my hand. I definitely recommend these if you're looking for a simply but stylish manicure.
Andrea S.
I really enjoy the imPRESS nails, because as far as press on nails go, they're the best on the market. The colors are great, and they come in a bunch of fun designs as well. I have used several different patterns and colors and was never disappointed with the result.

They last around 3-4 days with regular wear and tear, though if you're hard on your nails or do a lot of dish washing etc they might not last longer than a day. (But that's to be expected with press ons, honestly). If you add a little extra nail glue when first applying them, they should last about a week - maybe a bit longer.

The nails are a bit too wide and a bit too long to fit properly on my nails, but they're easy to file down, and it's possible to get more than one manicure out of the "bottle" that way.

They're easy to take off with a little bit of soaking in nail polish remover - I've even been known to just kinda...rip them off when I'm done - though they are very malleable so they can tear pretty easily.

Overall, I'd definitely recommend these for a fun and easy manicure, as long as you realize they ARE press-ons, and therefore they just aren't going to hold up as well as an expensive manicure would.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart