BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Diana G.
Los Angeles , CA
OMG I absolutely LOVE these press on nails that I received in my Influenster shimmery vox box. This is amazing because I didn't have time to go to the salon and get my nails done so I just press these on and they look so cute I got so many compliments and I will most definitely be buying more totally recommend it for anyone that doesn't have time to sit at the nail salon and just want something cute and fast. 💕😻
Kenzie T.
Theodore, AL
I received a package of these complimentary in my shimmer voxbox. First of all, these were amazing. The designs I've seen, and the design I received are all so cute. Mine were hot pink with little diamonds near the cuticles, and the accent nails were white and navy blue stripes with a hot pink ship steering wheel, and one was that super pretty really intense glitter look. They stayed on for like 3 days for me, but I was really careful with them. For stick on nails that dont even need glue, these were amazing.
Carolyn S.
Ok, I'll be honest: I was not excited to try these when they arrived in my VoxBox. Even though I'd be testing them for free, I've never been an artificial nails kind of gal. I do my own polish and my own nail art, and I think artificial nails always look, well, artificial. But I gave them a shot. The pattern I received was Over the Moon (burgandy background with gold floral swirls) and I did not care for the pattern when I looked at it in the package. I thought it looked tacky and over-the-top. To tame the effect down a bit, I only used the press-on nails for every other nail, painting my remaining nails burgandy to coordinate. The directions were simple: line up nails from smallest to largest, select nail size, clean natural nails with enclosed wipe, peel off backing, press on, and, well that's it! After testing them, I have to say, I really changed my mind about these nails. They are short enough that they look more natural than other artificial nails that I've seen. They are SO simple to use since there's no putzing with glue, and no drying time! I might look for a pattern that I like better, and maybe I'll even do all 10 nails with imPress next time, since it's quicker than painting my own nails! There are only two downsides to this product. One is that you REALLY have to cut your natural nails waaaay down so that the tips of your nails don't show underneath the artificial tips. I'm talking serious trimming. The other downside is that the sides of the imPress nails are too severely tapered so a bit of the side of my natural nail is exposed underneath as well. But they feel comfortable and secure, even while I'm typing. They've already lasted a couple of days, and the package says that can last up to a week when applied correctly. Solid colors retail for $5.99 and patterns retail for $7.99, available at places like CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens and more. I'd use them again, especially for something fun like a Pep Rally or a Bachelorette Party!
Lakittreal C.
mobile, AL
These nails were a quick way to improve my look for the night. As usual I was afraid to do certain things because i thought they were going to fall off. two of them did come off but I should have known that was going to happen.  I would wear them again but i would be more careful with what i am doing.
Shelby F.
Holstein, IA
Okay these are great don't get me wrong, the only real complaint I have is that they kind of hurt to take off, at least me for me. They super cute, they look really nice, however if you have small nails like me it's gonna be tough to find the right size for your nails. They're perfect for last minute or if you want a cute manicure without the cost!
Brittany K.
Billings , MT
Guys, these press on nails are amazing. I have never been a big fan of press on nails because they do not last very long but these guys are amazing. I work outside, doing hard work and these bad boys stayed on for a good two weeks. After about a week and a half, I did notice them coming a little loose but I ended up keeping them on for a little bit longer. They sure to imPRESS. This is definitely something I will buy and use again.
Kayla H.
Review for: Accent Boogie Down, 30 more...
I am so in love with these impress press on manicure one step gel nails. I believe the matte nails look the cutest and I definitely think they stay on longer I have tried both recently matte and regular and the matte nails stayed on longer. My local Walmart had the maroon and blue sets
Leila C.
I received a compimentary set of these in style 'night fever'. I'm impressed with how well they hold and how easy they are to apply. I'm not a fan of manicures so it's a plus that these are easily removed. @impressmanicure #impressmoments #shimmervoxbox #contest
Julia D.
Reading, MA
I quite liked the idea of having fake nails again, and the pattern was quite fun. I had acrylics for years but hate the toxicity of the product and the price, so I was very much looking forward to these.
Initially, the most difficult task was finding the size. They are not labeled or organized or anything. I still am not sure if I chose the best size for each nail! However, application was ridiculously easy. Swipe each nail with the preparation pad, take the backing off each nail, stick, and hold.
Unfortunately, it soon became apparen't that I was asking too much of these nails. I put them on just before my brother’s graduation party, and after three hours I had lost four of the nails. I tried to stick them back on, but no luck, and I was too busy to find the correct sizes again. These are supposed to last a week; I can think of two reasons these failed me.
1.) My nails are extremely short. I had this problem with my acrylics, too – unless I let my nails grow out before getting them put on, my acrylics would fall off in about a week or two, when they were supposed to last four. My nail people kept telling me to stop biting mine so the fake ones would stay longer.
2.) I was not gentle enough. I use my hands a lot and not very gently. Especially when helping my parents with the party, I was not as careful as I should have been!
I took the rest of them off the next morning. I am happy to say they came off easily and did not damage my natural nails.
So, these nails will not serve me in place of acrylics. They will, however, be kept on hand (no pun intended) in case of events were I need nice nails in a flash! I would recommend these for special events, and perhaps girls with longer, stronger nails can wear them for a week.
Tabitha F.
Moore, OK
These are so tacky. The designs they come in are way over the top and artificial looking. I received a free trial of them in my Voxbox, and they were neon orange and black with palm tree designs. These look like nails little girls would put on to play dress up. I would never wear these unless you absolutely have to. They will last about three days before some will come off. It looks much better just to paint your nails.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart