BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Yvonne M.
calgary, ab
I received these yesterday as a complimentary try out.

I really like the idea of these, really cute colors and I loved the case they come in. But right off they don't fit. I put the largest one on my thumb nail and it didn't even come to the end of my natural nail, which are short. I don't think my nails are that big , but they are quite curved and these nails just lifted off because they didn't come in contact with my natural nails enough to hold.
Nicole A.
Lorette , MB
I received this for free for testing from Influenster. I loved these nails! They are super easy to apply and look great. They come in a ton of different colours and are great even if you just use a few of them and paint the rest of your nails for a fun look. They don't feel like your regular fake nails and they really stick on good.
Veronique L.
Gloucester, ontario
I found the process very simple, it's quick and easy to put on and not too bad to take off either. The shapes and sizes were good and there are extras to choose from in the pack.

However, I found the plastic to be cheaply made, with the little tab sticking out at the tip of the nail.

For myself, I found the plastic nails to be awkward and uncomfortable. I had to take them off after a few hours, therefore I can't comment on how long they last. But if you are used to fake nails and like them, it might be a good product for you.

Disclaimer : I got to try the Broadway nails for free as part of Influenster.
Nola G.
Winnipeg , MB
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
Got two sets in a recent VoxBox and was pleasantly surprised. VERY easy to apply, took about 5 minutes total with very little effort. They look great and I LOVE the pattern (Holla). I'm worried they won't last too long given I can get a bit rough with my hands but I'm thinking they'll last longer than polish at least. I usually ruin polish within the day haha. I feel they are a BIT too long for me which may contribute to a shorter lifespan but we'll see!
Whtiney B.
Kingston
I received my VoxBox yesterday with 2 sets of impress nails. I really love the different patterns and colours the nails come in and that there was no glue needed. The nails are extremely easy to apply which is great, but after only a day the nails start coming off.
Overall I don't think I would purchase these for myself.
Jenn G.
Delta, BC
I had a bit of a tough time getting the backings off the smallest nails but once I got the hang of it they were a cinch to put on. I love the animal print pattern that I was given a free sample of from influenster, and the short length suits me perfectly. I am currently typing with them on, and they aren't getting in the way which makes me very happy! I just put them on today so I can't vouch for how long they last, but they adhere instantly when you put them on and it feels like a strong hold.
Jennifer L.
Val Caron, ON
I received these nails courtesy of influenster. I am not a person to normally wear fake nails or even keep my nails long or painted. But these were so easy to apply. I was able to do it in 5 minutes once I got the nails lined up after I picked out my size. These are something you would be able to do last minute before heading out the door to make getting ready a breeze. I was able to type with these nails on as I didn't find they were awkwardly long.
Jessica S.
London
I just received some of these in a voxbox today to test out and I found them quite easy to apply, but i found that the cover that lies over the sticky strip is a little difficult to remove especially once you have a few nails on. But I think that they are comfortable and they feel quite durable, but we will see. I think they will take some getting used to as I haven't had any kind of fake nails in quite a while but I'm excited to see how they last.
Kyla P.
Thompson, MB
I got these to review from Influenster today. There are some things I like and others I don't. I was surprised to find that there were the correct sizes for my nails as they are very different from most peoples. They were also very easy to apply. The things I didn't like were the shape and the length of the nails. They are very "boxy" and a lot longer than how I normally wear my nails.
Alice D.
Halifax, Nova Scotia, NS
This was my first box I got, I got two sets of nails, neither which are my style but I was just so excited to get the box, I tried the animal print ones on first.... they were easy to apply, and they come with lots of different nail sizes which is great.... I applied the nails last night and so far they seem to be on my nails pretty well... i did some driving, dishes and showered and none are loose.. overall I think they are a great product....
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart