BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Jennifer M.
St, NL
These are great press-on nails, they come in many great designs in a range from colourful and fun to elegant and classy, i wouldn't say these last 7 days, but they definitely last 4, and come in many sizes to fit your nails, the nails are slightly flexible which i think makes thems easier to apply, they are available at almost all drugstores and department stores and are affordable, and feel great.
Erin G.
Halifax, NS
I got this in my 2013 Maple Voxbox and was excited to try them. I was pleased to find that they were so easy to put on. I ended up taking them off almost an hour later though because the way they stuck on my nails and pushed on my fingers actually started to hurt. They colours I got were also not all that great. Florescent orange and yellow don't exactly go with anything and aren't flattering on me.
Amanda L.
st John, NL
I received these complimentary for testing purposes and at first I didn't think they would work but I tried them and fell in love. I'm a single mom and I have no time to do my nails but with impressed press on manicure it took only 5 minutes and only cost 8. 99. Will totally be going to my local drug store to pick up more of these. Thank you so much influenster for allowing me to try a great new product.
Emily W.
Ajax, ON
I've received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. This is the first time I have ever used this product. Very easy to use. It's great for going out last min and not having time to wait for your nails to dry. You don't even notice your wearing fake nails. I love the length. One thing I hate about most fake nails is that they look fake when your wearing them. These look natural. So far so good. I just put them on a few hours ago. I am happy with this product. I will definitely buy this product in the future. So many great designs to choose from. My only complaint is that I wish they came with a coupon
Kerina W.
Maple, Ontario
The impress manicure was super easy to put on - just stick on to your nail! And there's so many different sizes to choose from, guarantee you can find a size that's suitable for individual nails. The taking off part was my least favorite part, the instructions say to use nail polish remover to remove easily but it's hard to get the polish remover UNDER the nail (to attack the glue), so i ended up peeling most of mine off straight from my nail (which can be painful!)
Lisa S.
Invermere, BC
I received a couple boxes of these press on manicure kits through Influenster the other day. They were super easy to use and come in great colours and patterns, I was amazed at how quickly they went on! As simple as finding the right size and peeling off the adhesive backing, it was really fun creating my own manicure. I went with a nice solid colour the first time around and am saving the fancier ones for a special occasion. My only complaint would be that it was hard fining a size to fit my thumbs, the biggest ones were still a little small and I have far from enormous nails! I will definitely be buying these in the future..
Jamie W.
Richmond hill, Ontario
I got these from Influenster a few days ago and put them on right away. It took 5-10 minutes to get all 10 of my fingers and since then, I have done dishes, showered, washed my hair, done laundry, filed medical files (I work at a clinic)...basically, I have been less than careful with my nails and hands and they have held up fine. On the 3rd day, one nail popped off but I just replaced it since we have a few extra nails in case one falls off! Overall, I like how it is "better" for the nails compared to nail polish since there are less chemicals, and it would be perfect for a special occasion rather than heading to the salon.
Andreanna K.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
Tried these the day they came to see how they worked and that was on Monday, and it is now Wednesday night and they have held tough so far. I am a full time university student and a mom to a busy 5 year old and have done dishes a number of times without them getting in the way or falling off once. They look the same as when I get them done but less expensive. I was impressed with them (pun intended!)
Melissa C.
I got these in my VoxBox last month and decided to try them. I am not a press-on nail kinda girl, I'm more likely to use nail wraps or nail polish just because it's easier for work. The product was really easy to use though, it stayed put very well, didn't chip or fall off within the 4 days I wore them. Artificial nails feel weird for me though so I had to take them off. I tried though and if you're a fan if press-ons, I don't see why you wouldn't give them a try.
Judith C.
Calgary, AB
I received this in my recent voxbox. The nail color options are beautiful and they are indeed super convenient and non-messy. However, I was only able to find 3 pairs to fit my nails. They were too big for my small nails (and hands). So I will not be able to use these at all. Who would put on 3 pairs of press-on nails only right? And I would rather not have large press-ons on my other 4 fingers...^^
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart