BY IMPRESS #3 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Cerian C.
Vancouver
The nails that came into the mail are not the type I would wear normally as one set was a "crackled" look, and the other was purple with hot pink and neon green stripes. The nails fitted very nicely and easily, with no mess. However, after 3 days they did start to come off, but mind you that I did touch water a lot and I also wash my hair with shampoo daily, I would buy the nails again in different colours (most likely solid colours) , but I would only purchase for events where I would only need it for a little bit ( that way I can be sure that they will last).
Amanda W.
Barrie, ON
I received these complimentary from Influenster to try and I was not let down.

They were super easy to apply and lasted for a good amount of time. They were stuck on so well that even when I hit my nails against the car door they did not fall off.

I did have trouble with a couple of the nails falling off, but since there are extras given I was able to apply a new one right away.

Overall, I would definitely purchase these. Love the selection of patters and colour they come in!
Cris S.
Kingston, ON
I received these in my #voxbox and was super excited to try them out. I am not one to bother with my nails as I use my hands so frequently.
They were easy to apply and I really like that they have an arrangement of sizes so you can find the best match. I found them rather long (I usually keep my nails quite short) so I decided to clip them. They clipped really easily and I liked the look and feel of them much better shorter.
Unfortunately, they stated to fall off after just 4 hours.
These would be great for a special occasion, but not great for every day use.
Joann M.
Toronto, ON
These are great when you don't like the upkeep of nail polish. I use my hands a lot, so I definitely don't wear a lot of polish.
But even though they're convenient and the size variety is great, they fall off pretty quickly. One of my fingers the nail shape bends down a bit, so the tip of my finger doesn't stick to the nail that well. When the adhesive gets when, they start to fall off almost immediately. They're great, but I'd only wear them for a day. I wouldn't try wearing them longer than that. And as a few other people mentioned, they don't look great up close.
Kira K.
I received this product for review from Influenster. Impress Press-On manicure comes in a large variety of colors and cute designs. Broadway Nails offers a choice between short or medium length press-ons. They are very easy to apply and you don't have to worry about the hassle of glue like you do with other store bought nails. The only thing I don't like about the nails are that they don't last long. These are great for if you're looking for something quick and easy but also cute. I also love the bottle the nails come in! Very cute and appealing.
Cheri B.
Cambridge
I was excited to receive these complimentary press on nails from Influenster. I was looking forward to wearing them out for a Mother's Day Brunch today. I love the packaging it looks so cute displayed in the "nail polish bottle". The nail colours are great but unfortunately the nails did not fit my nail beds. Even if I trimmed my nails as short as I could, the press on nails were still too short. My daughter has small hands so she tried them but found the same problem. I am going to give them to my nieces ages 9, 12 and see if they will work for them.
Aileen C.
burlington, Ontario
I must have odd shaped nails as I found these did not fit me very well. I was still able to get them on and use them, but they just felt kind of awkward for me. I love the design and bright colours on them - I would never be able to do such pretty nails on my own. The application is very easy, and they do last a while, but for me, it did not last a week. I am fairly active and rough on my mails, and type for 90% of my work day, so I think this might explain why they did not last very long for me.

*I received these items through Influenster for free*
Leslie S.
Oakville
I thought these nails were pretty easy to apply, I noticed a lot of people complained that they were too small for their finger nails but I did not find the same issue. I really enjoyed how "glossy" and high shine they looked. However, by the 3rd day I notice that some of the colour on the pattern design was coming off on the edges. I believe this happened because I do wash my hands a lot. Other than that I found this product to be great and I would use them again for a quick special occasion, but not necessarily for the full 10 days they advertise.
Angie H.
Barrie, ON
Love love love the Dancing Queen inPress Manicure I just did. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy they were to do. Seriously in love with the nail polish bottle design as well. They look so natural, and shine oh my do they shine. Working girl is my next date with inPress Manicure. I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Laura C.
London, Ontario
I got a box of these to try Free of Charge and was hoping they were fro adults.  Turned out they were for kids.. So I gave them to a friend of mine who's daughter was going to her Grade 8 Graduation.  She wore them and loved them.  She did have one come off at the dance, but was easy to put back on.  I wish they would make more of these, but in adult size.
For kids I recommend them due to their small size.. Very Easy to put on, no glue... YES...
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Amazon