BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Chantelle B.
Scarborough , ON
I tried these nails out only because Influenster sent them to me. I'm glad that they did because I actually ended up enjoying them. They were so easy to apply and they looked way better than I anticipated. I am a swim instructor and my hands are always in water and these nails stayed put! I wrote a review on them, check it out: http://www.beautybybellaxo.Blogspot.ca/2014/05/testy-tuesdays-impress-press-on-manicure.html
Olívia d.
Review for: **NEW 2014 Q3** KISS imPRESS (2-PACK) "DANCING QUEEN" Short Length by Broadway Press-On Manicure Nails more...
NNão sei o que aconteceu com meu uso, a cola não fixou em minhas unhas, porém uma amiga que usou e me recomendou adorou, por isso comprei. Gostaria de usar novamente pra testar.
Sarah T.
Garibaldi Highlands, BC
I never have the time or patience to spend a lot of time on my nails. I was cautiously optimistic when I was selected by Influenster to receive a complimentary sample to review. I was pleasantly surprised with the results!
The nails are easy to apply and come in a variety of styles. Within ten minutes I was finished with "pretty" nails. I work in an office and type all day. The seal held fast and the nails stayed on until I decided to remove them. Good product for the price.
Cynthia L.
Vancouver, BC
I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster’s MapleVoxBox.

Out of the whole VoxBox I got, this is the only product I would consider buying again because they made me feel a bit more feminine than I usually do, it was incredibly easy to put on and they looked so real I had people complimenting me constantly. Talk about total ego boost!

Some cons would include: There are so many different sizes that I actually spent over an hour putting them on because it was just so jumbled! Also, they didn’t last very long at all.
Debbie S.
Winnipeg, MB
I received the imPRESS press-on manicure from Influenster. To make a long review really short, these didn't work for me. Apparently my nail beds are a bit on the longer side and I had trouble with the width. Either they were too wide or too skinny. Beautiful designs and easy to apply, but too short. On others I know they worked great, but they're not for me unless they make longer nails and more width sides.
Karly W.
Ottawa, ON
This product isn't amazing but it isn't horrible. i think that they are the best drug store "fake nail" product there is, BUT they do not last long. i found they are easy to use and wear but i would not recommend wearing them to a big event or party. i found once one fell off i wanted them all off and that just doesn't go well when you are at an event
Anna W.
I received this sample complimentary from #Influenster for testing purposes. First impression wasn't great about these but after i tried them i was really surprised. There super cute with so many different styles to choose from. The quality is good. They stick fairly well. They don't feel as fake as other fake nails usually do that you have to glue on. It's perfect for a quick fresh style manicure instead of paying top dollar (decently priced). There just so easy and quick to apply!
Molly B.
Windsor, ON
These nails were so exciting for me, because I work in the food industry and can't have my nails done .. ever. So if I'm going out I need something that I can use fast and that I can remove quickly. BUT, when I say I want them off quickly I don't mean five minutes after I put them on. Yeah .. they're cute and not that expensive but they do not last .. at all. I've had them multiple times and they fall off within minutes of putting them on. Not worth it, unfortunately! :(
Carly C.
McGregor, ON
These nails are the best thing ever. Unlike other nails in which you have to glue on and take forever to take off, impress nails apply like a sticker and they are easy to come off. As well, unlike regular nail polish that smells, impress nails are scent free so anyone is able to use them. I highly recommend that everyone tries out these nails
Denise C.
Kelowna, BC
I received the nails for a tester product. The designs that I received were pretty cute. I had a hard time using the little nail file that came in the box. The nails fit okay, but did not withstand
me typing all day, they began to lift. the part I hated the most is when they started to lift and then if I put my hands in my hair, the hair would get caught in the nails, so annoying. Initially, the nails seemed to adhere properly. I like not having to deal with glue.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart