BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Shannon C.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
I got the complimentary VoxBox today with the imPRESS Manicure. The colors I was sent (Control Freak and Holla!) are super cute. I'm a busy mom so I wasn't sure how these would hold up to diaper changes, dish washing and all that. They do pop off after being soaked with dishwater. I let my 8-year-old try them out too. They were simple enough for her to do on her own with no mess like regular glue-on nails. I wouldn't use them for an everyday manicure but for a day or evening out they are perfect!
Ray R.
Sofia
I was instantly drawn to these when I saw the packaging and pattern variety. They are reasonably priced, stay on very well, however....the french manicure ones look fake beyond words! They are partly see-through and you can actually see the plastic! Not pretty. I Also - they don't follow my natural nail, because they don' t bend, so I was left with gaps between the actual nail and fake nail....for me this was an overall "no - no"...
Patricia T.
Kirkland lake, Ontario
These have great designs and fits most nails. I noticed a lot of people complained they didn't last for a week ( they last UP TO a week). Also people are saying they don't look natural I haven't seen a single pair of fake nails ( including gels and acrylic) that look realistic.
I think that if you are going to wear them plan on just having them on for a night ( or a few days). I am a waitress and I was able to work three days with these one before they fell off. I even cleaned my bathroom and they stayed on. ( I think the staying time varies between batches). I got these from influenster for testing opportunity and I think I will buy these for special occasions.
Theresa D.
Niagara Falls
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
Got these in a recent voxbox. Super easy to use, takes about 5 min to apply them all, and no drying time! I love that they aren't too long, but a nice length. The nail shape/size is also very flattering as well. The nails are strong as well. I do find they aren't that long lasting though. I've had some pop off the same day, but some lasted almost a week. That being said, they are also quite easy to remove as well! I'd for sure use these for nights out as they're fun, easy and clean up your look!
Grace D.
Review for: Press On Text Appeal 230, 24 Nail Covers Nail Inc. more...
I love how fast these were to apply. They lasted a week on me, for a busy mom that is pretty awesome! I highly recommend. fun for kiddie manicures as well. my daughter enjoyed having her nails done as well. I received this product complementary fron influenster to test and review.
Brianne P.
I was excited to try the #imPRESSmanicure by Broadway Nails, but I’ll be honest… I’m not sure if I really like them.

They go on great and they come in great colours and patterns, I must say. I usually have difficulty with getting nail polish to stay on, however these, unfortunately, aren’t any better. Hours after applying them they kept falling off. I followed all of the information and directions properly.

All in all, these are great if you’re in a hurry, but definitely not for long-term use.
Laura D.
I received these to test a little while ago from Influenster, and now am finally able to write a review.

Although I generally do not use anything on my nails (due to my job), I found these easy to apply and remove. They stayed on over the weekend, but I'm sure they would have lasted longer (I had to remove due to my job).
Would definitely purchase these if I was looking for a quick fix (such as going to a wedding, etc).
Shehrezad K.
Edmonton, Alberta
The first time I used them 2 months ago for a friends wedding , I loved them! Was totally blown away...they lasted just like they promised and I got so many compliments!!
Tried them again last week and so disappointed 😢 they didn't last even one night... Arrgh
Maybe it was a faulty pack?
Overall I loved them so much the first time that I'm going to try them again....I'm sure the second time was a fluke!!.
I highly recommend that you try these...
They have a great color selection also!
Chantelle B.
Scarborough , ON
I tried these nails out only because Influenster sent them to me. I'm glad that they did because I actually ended up enjoying them. They were so easy to apply and they looked way better than I anticipated. I am a swim instructor and my hands are always in water and these nails stayed put! I wrote a review on them, check it out: http://www.beautybybellaxo.Blogspot.ca/2014/05/testy-tuesdays-impress-press-on-manicure.html
TLTRAVEL  .
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Impress Press-on Manicure Pick Me 1 Set more...
I use these nails for travel all the time and love them. On occasion I will get a set that only lasts about a week but typically they last almost 3 and never damage my nails when they come off. I wear them in the pool and ocean as well with no problems as long as they've been on at least 48 hours first.
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart