BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Ashley F.
Detroit, MI
First and foremost I hate the design! It's too neutral and not colorful enough! The nails themselves are very short! I had to cut my natural nail to the point where I couldn't cut anymore just to fit these fake nails on! The sizes are either way to big or way to small, they don't fit well on my natural nails!! The biggest problem I'm having is that you can still see a bit of my natural nail under the fake ones! All in all I say cheap quality!!
Alisse K.
Oakville, ON
When I first put on the nails I loved them. The colours and packaging are cute and I was surprised by how easy they were to apply. The problem I had was that they were too long and I felt like I couldn't do anything with them on. I wore them for less than two days and some were already falling off and when I went to take the rest off it was sort of a challenge. The ones that weren't lose were not coming off like the packaging said they would. I would be willing to try them again though depending if they have shorter nails
Alexandra H.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
I got two sets in my most recent box influencer box, air brushed French tips with hot pink and white swirls and zebra French tips with pink margins. They were cute, but hot pink isn't really my thing. I applied them as per the directions and hung out watching tv. About an hour later I was emptying in the dish washer and one fell off. I went and got some nail glue I had hanging around and popped it back on. I have an office job and these kept popping off as I typed. Good thing I had the glue with me! These would be great for a night out or wedding but wouldn't be great if you are looking to use them on vacation as you couldn't go swimming! Overall not impressed with the longevity!
April B.
Fort Langley , BC
I have used these nails before so when I got them complementary for testing from influenster in their MapleVoxBox I was thrilled. Mine were in the colour Love Struck which I have yet to see in stores so I was happy. These are great if you want that look of a high end manicure with out the high end prices. They are also great if you are running late and want your nails to look stylish, just stick them on and go. Only bummer is they do not stay on for a week, but then that is why the box says " Up To " a week.
mariah s.
Toronto, ON
i received these in the box and i was not a fan. although they were a really pretty design, i had to use different sizes for the same digit and when you looked at my hands side by side it looked so unnatural. i also found that even with me making sure the press on was the right size for my nail it didnt lay flat with my nail bed. i didnt even keep these on to go out into public. The only plus about these was how easy there were to get off.
Michelle T.
I received these complimentary from Influesnter Voxbox for testing purposes. First off I would have to say that this is the first time I have ever tried anything like this. I found it to be quite easy to apply and like that it comes in a variety of colors and designs. What I didn't like about them was that there weren't enough sizing options for the nails even though there are 12 sizes. Also it doesn't really last long for those who have to do dishes all the time as the nails will loosen up when under water.
Sarah B.
Montreal
That was my very first experience with press-on nails and so far I'm pleased with the results. They fit well to my natural nails, they're super shiny and so strong. They're just the perfect lenght. Overall they have the look of a gel manicure without the price. I have them on for 4 days now and they're still perfectly glued to my nails and perfectly shiny. Very happy! Now I have to find a store to order them online because the choice is quite limited in Canada at Walmart and Target. For my taste at least... ;)
Shannon C.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
I got the complimentary VoxBox today with the imPRESS Manicure. The colors I was sent (Control Freak and Holla!) are super cute. I'm a busy mom so I wasn't sure how these would hold up to diaper changes, dish washing and all that. They do pop off after being soaked with dishwater. I let my 8-year-old try them out too. They were simple enough for her to do on her own with no mess like regular glue-on nails. I wouldn't use them for an everyday manicure but for a day or evening out they are perfect!
Amanda P.
Woodbridge, ON
Review for: Holla! Nail Covers more...
I actually really enjoy these nails, and was pleasantly surprised by how well they stayed on, given that they require no glue. They won't last you weeks, but you know kind of expect that when buying them. I use these on special occasions when I don't have time to upkeep my chipping nail polish, and they are fantastic. So easy to apply and maintain, and they are easily removed without damaging your natural nailbeds like glue-ons do.
Maria C.
Montréal , QC
I've used impress nails a lot and they're probably my favorite drugstore Press-on nails. I like that they are not too long. They're very easy to apply and since there is no glue you don't have to wait for them to dry. The only thing I don't like about them is that I always feel like they are going to unstick
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart