BY IMPRESS #2 in Press-on Nails

Benefits

·       Ready to use, press & go

·       Exclusive hybrid adhesive system

Features

·      30 nails including 6 accents, prep pad and a mini file

Leslie S.
Oakville
I thought these nails were pretty easy to apply, I noticed a lot of people complained that they were too small for their finger nails but I did not find the same issue. I really enjoyed how "glossy" and high shine they looked. However, by the 3rd day I notice that some of the colour on the pattern design was coming off on the edges. I believe this happened because I do wash my hands a lot. Other than that I found this product to be great and I would use them again for a quick special occasion, but not necessarily for the full 10 days they advertise.
Andrea M.
Edmonton, Alberta
I'm a picky person...Just had to get that out of the way first. So I wasn't sure how I would like these nails, The idea of them seemed interesting and simple, But we all know that usually the idea is better than the execution. I tried them out (on sale) and haven't looked back since! I love the fit, the length (short) the colors and even the way they stick on. I have had a few lemons here and there (one that wouldn't stick or chipped quickly) But all in all I am very happy with these nails and receive many compliments every time I wear a set!
Madison C.
I received two Broadway Nails imPRESS Press on Manicure packages FREE from my 1st Influenster VoxBox. As a mom of three young kids, I hadn't had my nails "done" in years, so i was sooo looking forward to it. With my first pair, I made the mistake of putting them on while my kids were still awake... I think this didn't allow the nails to set properly, and they started falling off pretty quickly. With my second pair, they managed to stay past the initial applicated stage and stayed on for a couple of days more before they started falling off.

I wouldn't recommend them for every day use, but for a special occasion, party, date night, etc., I absolutely would! All of the colours and patterns available are GREAT, too.
Laura C.
London, Ontario
I got a box of these to try Free of Charge and was hoping they were fro adults.  Turned out they were for kids.. So I gave them to a friend of mine who's daughter was going to her Grade 8 Graduation.  She wore them and loved them.  She did have one come off at the dance, but was easy to put back on.  I wish they would make more of these, but in adult size.
For kids I recommend them due to their small size.. Very Easy to put on, no glue... YES...
Betty S.
Castlegar, BC
I would have been a lot more impressed... but the sizing was horrible. All were too small or too big. I managed to get all to work other than my thumb and middle finger. It would have been a solid B rating had there been a better sizing choice.

3 nails I had to really play with as when I pulled the tabs, the plastic stayed behind so I was using a knife to try and get it to peel off.

I have another pack that I will be trying, maybe I got some 'off' package. I love the idea behind them and would be really excited if they were to fit proper.
Tina C.
Toney, AL
These are very easy to put on your nails. Buff your nails with the file provided in the kit. Clean your nail with the wipe provided in the kit. Match your nail size, peel off the tab over the glue, and press onto nails for 10-20 seconds. Wala you have manicure nails! The glue is not like most "stick on" nails, it is way better & last longer. These will last me over a week. Sometimes I will have a nail come off, but you have extras in the pack! With all the varieties of designs you can be sassy, classy, or just have fun with your manicure!
Crystal M.
When I received the package, I had a difficult time opening the bottle. (I had to YouTube it). I don't very often do my nails, so this was quite the treat. The application was easy to apply to my real nails. They seem to be sticking firmly. The length is a little too long for my short nails which makes it hard to type and text. I was impressed that the impress nails fit perfectly with no overlap on my skin. I love the many different styles and colours. I would totally buy this product again. It's a great way for a quick makeover.
Bianca G.
Oakville
I received these in the Canadian VoxBox yesterday and I have used this product three times before. The first set I ever used did last me a full week, while the second 2 sets didn't even last me through a night. I'm curious and excited to see how long the sets Influenster sent me will last! I like to think of these as a cross between a press on nail, and nail stickers as they are thicker than stickers but more flexible than press on nails. As long as you take your time and follow the instructions the ImPress nails should last you!
Maria D.
Mississauga, Ontario, ON
Received these in my imPress Manicure VoxBox (I had also received one in the Maple VoxBox earlier in the year, of which I got the same pattern for one this time around) and to be honest, I'm partial to these. I wear nail polish only during that 'time of the month', and on special occasions. They felt odd on my nails, like they were tugging at them.

I guess I just have brittle and fragile nails because they are thin and become sharp at the ends. I'm sensitive to these.

Overall, great concept and I really wish I could wear them longer.
Laura S.
Abbotsford
I just received these adorable press-on nails in the Impress VoxBox from Influenster today! I got them in 110 Joyride which is a beautiful Fuschia as well as D070 Payback which is an adorable Hot Pink with Black, White & glittery Silver design on them. First off, the packaging is super cute. The nails themselves are pretty easy to apply. The instructions for application and removal are straight forward. Over-all, I really like them and I'm most likely to check them out in a store and see what other colors and designs they have!
Blanca C.
Did this product last long for you guys?
Sharmaine B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Annmarie D.
Keyport, NJ
Do these press ons work?
Kassandra A.
Would you repurchase these Press-ons?
tabetha T.
I am not a nail person are these easy to use.

Walmart